Marakuu, Creature of Gravity (Also Lantaa Too)

Marakuu is very strong willed and serious.

I was going to add some fabric to cover the wings, but that proved to be very difficult.

I also revamped Lantaa’s torso, so now its less bootleg.

These two are opposites in every way.

Tell me what you think!

44 Likes

I like it. It has just the right amount of gold, and in just the right places. Alot in the front, diminishing in quantity down until the solid black tail. Brilliant.

2 Likes

Very nice! I love how well the golden spikes flow with the design.

1 Like

These are both really cool!

2 Likes

These definitely give off more of a mystical and legendary spirits vibe than the original creatures

3 Likes

Good that’s the point! I wanted these creatures to feel more like the physical embodiment of the elements more than a pet for the Toa.

Also I just realized that the top words I put together for it’s name would mean “moon moon” WHAT HAVE I DONE!

1 Like

This flows extremely well, it’s great.

2 Likes

These two look amazing.

I especially like the wings on Marakuu.

I think you deserve a Turtle…

:turtle:

1 Like

It’s byoutiful!

1 Like

I like this, alot. I don’t think the wings need the fabric to be effective. Looks great the way it is.

1 Like

Well I mean it could probably just manipulate gravity to hover around, but for a wyvern that would look kinda dumb.

They look cool, and I guess Marakuu could be considered the true purple dragon.

1 Like

This looks great, maybe you could make a blue creature

I will most likely make one for just about each element if I ever get more heads, I won’t rush my self to do gen though. I want to make sure they’re not half baked so to say, I’ve been adjusting this one for months.