Mardi Gras

So that’s what “/s” stands for…
[understanding intensifies]
Sorry, usually I can read emotion behind text and I just assume others can too. I’ll be sure to not do the things anymore =P

5 Likes

It’s totally alright. Just make sure to consider others when posting. :wink:

:wink:
Roger Roger

1 Like

The gumbo was great. But gluten-free cinnamon rolls… Need I say more :frowning:

1 Like

I began playing mass effect again and ate 3 bowls of cereal… going pretty good so far

2 Likes

Doughnuts confirmed. Glazed, creme-filled, strawberry jelly-filled, and maple frosting were the choices.

1 Like

Mass Effect. Still haven’t finished that game =P I love it but I still need to finish it.

1 Like

you… you haven’'t… you haven’t finished it yet?
dude those games are so good, you gotta play all of them!

I forgot to run around town in my Speedo. Dangit! Why couldn’t you guys have reminded me earlier. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i had a pizza

-Mesonak

17 Likes

Ah yes, we here at the TTV community have many days of celebration; Makutafest, unity day, duty day, destiny day, the launch day of bionicle 2015, Mesonak’s annual 12th birthday. But Mardi Gras, the holiest of days, is a time of celebration. A time of remembering the very first Mardi Gras ever celebrated two years ago. A time of shouting the sacred chant, “Mardi Gras” regardless of whom it may irritate. Take this time to reflect on such things and happy Mardi Gras to all and to all a good night.

10 Likes

I know, I know the story cuz of friends but I just haven’t finished it. Mainly cuz I have so many other games that I have started and haven’t finished.

Anyway, off topic much? =P

1 Like

I didnt even know it was Mardi Gras.

3 Likes

I heard it was Mardi Gras on the radio, burst out laughing, and completely confused my dad.

7 Likes

I had diarrhea and projectile vomiting on mardi gras.

I blame gravity.

4 Likes

I ate a semla. It was tasty.

I played assassins creed. it was fun.

Dang it, I don’t remember what I did on Mardi Gras…

3 Likes

Had a great time obviously XD

5 Likes

[injoke intensifies]

1 Like