Mask of Control Wallpaper!

I’m so hyped that I couldn’t wait for the official wallpaper of MoCo, so I’ve made one myself. :sweat_smile:

I tried to go with amalgamation between the box art and the same style as MoCr, like this…

I used that MoCo picture from cache.lego as the source. And these are what I get. :kissing_heart:

I’ll share it here in case anyone is interested. :grin:

EDIT: Add a bigger version!
EDIT2: Add a version with crackling energy as requested.

18 Likes

these are really nice :smiley:
do you have one thats 1920 x 1080?

2 Likes

Like this? I still have the .psd file if you want other resolution or move things around a bit. :smile:

4 Likes

that works, thank you~!

2 Likes

Nice work, just a shame that the mask doesn’t look as good as the Mask Of Creation. Though your work here is very well done, so yeah :slight_smile:

fantastic work!

1 Like

nice, man this really shows how much more intimidating the mask of control is to the mask of creation

That’s your opinion. Personally, I think it looks great.

Any chance you could add energy to it also? :3

Yeah i know it is my opinion, just as everyone else’s is their opinion and you thinking it is great is your opinion. People can think whatever they want, same as i can think whatever i want about it. You didn’t need to quote me to state it was my opinion simply so you can post a counter-opinion - you can voice your opinions regardless of others opinions :stuck_out_tongue:

Just seemed like an odd reason to quote me :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s incredibly cool :heart_eyes:
Do you plan on adding some “energy flow” on it like the flow the MoCr has?

Ask, and ye shall receive. :wink:

Is this okay?

6 Likes

I wanna make this my desktop background now :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, looks pretty epic :3

1 Like

Looks awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, guess what?

Lime just took your wallpaper and used it for his blog without permission. Whoop-de-doo, amirite?

These are awesome! A cool suggestion would be to cut this in half and put it as the other half of the mask of creation.

He really needs to stop that. It’s stealing.

1 Like

Well, I’m kinda open freely for use on this one, so I guess it’s fine by me. :grin:

Although, a credit would have been nice. And as @Chronicler has pointed out, some other people might not feel okay not being credited for their hard works.

This is very nice!

1 Like