Mask of Superiority

I made this with all my light green bionicle pieces and some black pieces aswell. Since I dont have many pieces I feel very proud of what I accomplished hehehe. This is my second post here.

Hope you like it!

It fits really well in my head :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Wow! Pretty good IMO. It seems to have a nice aesthetic.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I love the texture. Good job good sir

1 Like

But does it break easily?

Shaping is decent and the Nynrah Ghost Blaster works so well as a snot hole, additional color beside of the black frame would make this look more detail.

1 Like

@Xorizeghian Thank you :slight_smile:

@Square Its actually very difficult to break into parts, because everything is connected in some way with lots of joints from different angles on each structural element of the mask. Thanks for the compliments and I could I have put more colours but I have a small amount of pieces believe it or not and the only colour that I had enought was red, which I decided not to include :wink:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Pretty cool! My only issue is that there isn’t a very cohesive texture or aesthetic, which makes it hard to focus on any one point.

2 Likes

Hehe ty. Its not supposed to make any part of it stand out. Its more of a clean mask with a weird texture effect

Looks really neat. The piece on the nose looks really nice.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

The top of the mask looks odd and the textures don’t match a lot of the time, but besides that this is pretty neat.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Looks pretty good. Has a lot of nice shaping to it

It has a pretty cool dragonic look to it. Nice job!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

The color and the texture remind me of something…
Oh right

3 Likes

Hahahahah. Btw thx @BioKnight

1 Like