Mask of Ultimate Power (Lego edition + runes!)

Smooth Fine Detail Plastic

5 Likes

So, I have purchased Cyber Hand’s villager scale version of this mask and I’m really happy with my purchase but you creating this one with runes is a very tempting offer that I must ask some questions.

First: which plastic has the best detail from shapeways to ensure the runes are clear?

Second: how comfortably do they fit on the G2 head?

And finally (for now), third: how does it compare to the one Cyber Hand made?

Also…

HOLY KANOHI AVOHKII!!! This mask looks freaking awesome! Like, ‘make-a-wearable-human-sized-one-please!’ awesome! I love the detail work with the elemental symbols on the forehead disk and the smooth lines across the whole model and the runes that all guide the eye to the face and the forehead disk to show the six elemental symbols!

I freaking love it!!!

4 Likes

Sorry for late reply, I just really not into these forum chats after all.

Well, at first, as I said earlier, the best plastic for version with runes is smooth fine detail.

Asking for a second question, it really is, very comfortable, just like the original, and I love it.
Thank you very much! Here is also a fun video made by NyarahGhost from BeaverHouse Discord server, also mask printed in matte black metal steel.

5 Likes

I wasn’t able to upload the video, so here’s that gif.
ezgif.com-gif-maker

6 Likes

hey wasn’t there a version of that same version but with some trans purple?

3 Likes

I’ve never seen a Mask Of Ultimate Power with trans-purple. Do you remember where you may have seen it?

3 Likes

I believe I saw it in google.

3 Likes

I think those were custom molded. The person who got them commissioned a factory to produce variants of the mask.
Here it is

4 Likes

I know this would be complicated to do, but it would be cool to see a custom-molded version with each “prong” coloured to correspond to an element, like this concept art:

5 Likes

that’s it

4 Likes

I think the best way to mass produce these would be to mold the rings separately and then glue on the mask manually

3 Likes

Superb! The Nuva symbols in the element ring is a dream come true :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Or overmold it, like how Lego makes the newer two-colour minifigure parts.

3 Likes

I WANT IT

3 Likes