Mask Off v.s

The Kanohi Mirdan, Mask of HahYouFellForThat.

1 Like

Oh, so itā€™s a made up mask :stuck_out_tongue:

Yesh.

But, you gotta admit, itā€™s a good name I thought of. :grin:

1 Like

Kanohi Mirdan:

This mask is completely transparent and intangible, and thus cannot be worn. As such, no one knows what power it possesses.

2 Likes

Maybe the power of Lunchtime?

2 Likes

What does that power grant you specifically?

Anyways, new Mask off!

Arthron vs Elda!

hmmm, the way I see it, the Elda allows you the detect someone using stealth powers + the Mask Of Life, the Arthron allows you to ā€˜seeā€™ anything, provided itā€™s hiding not behind something else. so itā€™s basicly the mask of Far Sight and Eyesinthebackofyourhead. Of course, Elda lets you find the Mask Of Life, but 1) I think that was a special case and 2) when will you really NEED that power in basic use.

Iā€™d say the Arthron is better

1 Like

Well, The Elda and the Arthron are basically the same masks. They both detect hidden adversaries in a radius that is somewhat close to them. The only issue with the Elda is that it gives its user (a.k.a Hahli) a migraine whenever its near the Ignika. The Arthron also detects anything around it, so(by a slight advantage) the mask of Sonar is my personal winner.

EDIT: Iā€™m making a Tournament Bracket for the masks, so after the next nine mask Off, we should be able to go back and then ā€œMask Offā€ the previous winners. :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely Arthron.
-Emerald

1 Like

Vote for next weeks candidates

example;

Arthron v.s Elda

I think we shouldnā€™t go into the Mata mask, (Those are a bit too Iconic to be thrown this early into the game). I vote for the Komau and the Suletu, both masks that go into the minds of others.

3 Likes

I vote for the two masks that involve time.
Vahi vs Mohtek
-Emerald

1 Like

Okay Iā€™ve tallied the votes for this weeks Mask Off v.sā„¢ ITā€™S the Mohtrek V.S the Vahi

For next weekā€™s Iā€™ll just use strawpoll

here:

(mods please donā€™t remove the link, itā€™s needed)