Master of Fire, Pavaha, WIP, Oh my!

Please note that only the WIP is a serious MOC. The other two were mainly time wasters. If you would like to see a more serious attempt, please feel free to check out my other topics, specifically this one.

An unnamed Steve, master of fire:

The Pavaha, a fearsome beast that scourges the swamps of Karda Nui:

A master of ice which is in dire need of completion:

14 Likes

I saw these first because I looked at your Flickr photos
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

They’re all pretty solid, except the ice dude because for some reason that waist and lower arm irk me.

1 Like

That’s generally how it’s going to work now that I’m back in the game. Things will be posted first on Flickr, and here shortly after.

Glad to know some people I already know are here! Might I ask who you are on Flickr?

The lower arms on the ice guy have already been taken care of, and I think I might have stumbled upon a fix for the waist.

Noice. The Rahi is superb. Reminds me of an actual set. How did you build the Fire Toa’s torso? I would love to know.

Thank you! I’d love to help, but the master of fire has long since been disassembled in order to rebuild Tahu for my 2015 Masters display.

1 Like

Because I have a moderate parts shortage, I don’t have a Flickr account. Usually I just look at moccists in Flickr. Heheh…

Haha, that works too!

That neck/jaw snapping function is amazing.

These are amazing Mocs dude you have a lot of skill

1 Like

Master of Fire looks decent, but MAN that Pavaha has one awesome neck function.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you so much! It really means a lot to hear that.

Thanks! The Pavaha started out when I was tinkering around with an idea for an Ultra Hand, and I had a ton of fun building it.

Your Master of Fire is awesome!
Pavaha is amazing!!!
WIP is pretty cool so far.

They look great but i don’t really like the WIP ice guy.

Ok the master of fire is pretty nice but the pahva is amazing. If it was a set I would get it build it and proceed to play with the neck function for hours (skull scorpio fever anyone).

Thank you so much!

Thank you! The master of ice has gone through a lot of changes since this photo, hopefully it will be more to your liking when it’s finally posted.

Haha, the function is pretty fun. There was a point duiring the design phase where it could actually grab things (i.e. masks), but I sacrificed that feature in favor of overall appearance.

1 Like

Love the function.

3 Likes

Great MOC, call him Steve.

It’s alright I guess :unamused:

sees GIF

Holy cow that’s an amazing function!

Yeah, this one’s cool.

I’m not very good with legs or custom MOCs in general, so I don’t know what to say.

Overall they’re some great MOCs.

Done. He shall henceforth be known as Steve, Master of Fire.

[quote=“Oniwah, post:18, topic:14976, full:true”]
Yeah, this one’s cool.[/quote]
Cool? Master of Ice? I see your game.

2 Likes

That rahi is amazing! :grinning:

@TheEsquire Thank you!