Master of Plasma vs. Skull Slasher

Click the photo above, or click here, to view the gallery at chrooo.imgur.com. Alternatively, click here to view the gallery at flickr.com/chromega.

A small ape-like creature has been mutated and controlled by the Skull Spiders! Now the beast seeks to attack the villagers of Okoto. Fight back with the mighty Master of Plasma, using the dual shoulder-mounted blasters and energy spikes! But watch out for the Skull Slasher’s razor-sharp claws!

Yesterday I picked up Pohatu, Kopaka, and the Protectors of Ice and Fire. Fantastic parts packs. I decided to build some characters using only parts from those sets. These were the first attempts.

Also check out Toriaze and Dezek.

27 Likes

Dual six shot shoulder cannons?

DUAL SIX SHOT SHOULDER CANNONS?

cries in a corner at his lack of duel six shot shoulder cannons

6 Likes

Seems to be a popular thing among MOC makers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can verify that crying in a corner is a popular MOCist trend

8 Likes

Accurate enough.

2 Likes

YAY. This gets me excited for some reason…

Anyway, this is great. I especially love the cannons (But are they canon?) and just the bulk of the Master looks awesome.

Pretty cool stuff.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity- does the Master built with the gearbox?

You once called me out on having a Toa of Magnetism in colors closer to Plasma than Magnetism.

Not sure if I should still pay attention to that or not (orange, anyone?)

Regardless. Pretty nice MOCs Don’t care much for the Toa’s foot design. Also glad to see you demonstrate some rectification of the Kopaka shins.

1 Like

[quote=“Hawkflight, post:8, topic:4895, full:true”]
You once called me out on having a Toa of Magnetism in colors closer to Plasma than Magnetism.
Not sure if I should still pay attention to that or not (orange, anyone?)
Regardless. Pretty nice MOCs Don’t care much for the Toa’s foot design. Also glad to see you demonstrate some rectification of the Kopaka shins.
[/quote]I’m not sure what you mean; the Plasma color scheme is white and orange, and we’ve seen several instances of characters having silver or black armor regardless of their elemental affiliation.

[quote=“btmdreadnought, post:7, topic:4895, full:true”]
Just out of curiosity- does the Master built with the gearbox?
[/quote]Yep. Both arms functional.

[quote=“BioRaiders532, post:6, topic:4895, full:true”]
I especially love the cannons (But are they canon?)
[/quote]Nope.

3 Likes

Guess in my mind Pohatu’s color is still more brown than orange. But orange and brown seem to be mixable colors coughphantoka cough

2 Likes

I think people only consider that color to be brown because it’s being used on Pohatu. It is officially considered a shade of orange and that’s what it looks like to me.

2 Likes

breaks down sobbing

1 Like

Looks like a set I’d buy :smile:

2 Likes

That’s what I was going for. Thanks man!

1 Like