Matoran Fortress

Matoran Fortress

So following my Matoran hut, I wanted a build a fortress in the same style for an upcoming project. This was quite difficult given the dome shape I started with, I knew I wanted to build a larger hut for the top but then decided for a bastion style build like some of my other designs.

Did I mention the top opens up? Each bit will open up by about 80 degrees, it allows decent access. Inside you can see the Matoran assembly room as well as some supplies on the sides and the Altar at the back.

Here’s some detail of the Altar to the Great Spirit.

Here’s a close up of my turret design in the Matoran fort colours. There’s also a few supplies scattered around.

I think it came out well, there’s some technic and Bionicle elements scattered around and it looks a lot more fortified than my other designs, I was thinking about towers but the octagonal designs I had didn’t fit well. If you’re asking why there’s an assembly room, it’s based on the Mahri Nui council chamber, with it’s supplies and area for the Matoran Leader to stand and present stuff to the rest of the Matoran.

Comments and Criticisms are welcome as always :slight_smile:

52 Likes

Wow, this is incredible! I love the neat details, like the lightstones and the figures of the Toa under the Hau. A very cool design!

1 Like

Nice build! the golden details are consistent and the altar looks great. Love the looks of the walls and the turrets are a nice addition to the fortress.

1 Like

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @Rons_oc Thanks!
Another details is in the way I grouped the Toa up, see if you can spot it :wink:

2 Likes

Ooh, the Kaita! Didn’t notice that at first!

1 Like

The way you but the Tahu mask is very intimidating

1 Like

It’s tilted downward because when the walls close up it’s the only way to fit it, it’s on a ball joint so I could tilt it up but I like the intimidation.

1 Like