Matoran Gelena

(Update: I added some dark blue arm armor, the best i can do for now.) Ga Matoran Gelena was never like other Ga Matoran, not a Teacher, not a scribe, but a warrior, a protector. Others always believed if any Matoran was destined to become a Toa, it would be her. Though that has yet to happen, or may never come to pass, she is regardless one of the strongest and bravest Matoran around. She began hearing reports of an Onu Matoran Guard that went missing two nights ago, found in the tunnels leading to Onu Koro with his energy completely drained! So, she took it upon herself to take nights watch since. She began to believe the reports might have just been a false rumor as the nights passed, until…just this moment, something rustling in the shadows of the trees, she readies her shield and sword, shadow begins to crawl out from the treeline and soon the foe is revealed, though she has never seen this being before, she understands one thing…she will be put to the test this night…(MOC notes: Gelena has a sword and a shield that can move to the side of the forearm or in front of the hand and she is fully articulated and stands 4.5" tall.)

16 Likes

ooo nice, i like her little story

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m glad you read the whole thing, I know it’s quite lengthy haha.

3 Likes

Yeah, the story is quite nice. The moc is pretty good as well, though maybe some additional metru blue could look nicer, but the moc is pretty good either way.

4 Likes

Thank you, I definitely wanted to, but I honestly used up all of it on my Vamprah MOC and reeeeaaaally don’t want to take him apart lol. I also wanted to keep her limbs short as well, which is a challenge with the parts in metru blue I have, which is mainly just the ones I used on her body and some armor parts on vamprah. I could if I had more Technic balls available but I sadly need to purchase more.

3 Likes

Matoran mocs are always nice. The lore is cool, and I like the trans-light blue use. Nice job

2 Likes

This is a cool little build! I also appreciate you utilizing the fact that Vamprah is a psychopathic manhunter/cannibal. I think that got overlooked a lot back in the day

Her sword is really cool!

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone! I added some dark blue shoulder armor, that’s what I can do at this time. More improvements to come.

2 Likes