Matoran Ideas [Characters][Art]

I forget Ahkmou’s exact personality, but I’m fairly certain it has to do with deception and scheming, right? @Noupix: How about the Mahiki?

Alos, Jaller and Narmoto look amazing!

3 Likes

Oh man Naramoto’s face expression lol. Ima edit a toothpick in there.

Here it is. (Credit to @Noupix for original art)

7 Likes

Hello! I wanted to contribute to this thread for a while now, and I think that the time’s right now!

Yesterday, I edited my Mahri Nui pitch to include 13 new and completely original matorans.
They have completely unique color scheme, masks and culture. I hope that you will like them!

Here is the information:

• All of the matorans have a water-breating version of their masks, like Toa Mahri. This can include respirators, tubes, etc.
  • The matorans have dark purple-grey skin and bright purple/pink eyes
  • They wear silver-teal armor along with dark red-purple clothes.
  • Their masks are mostly pink/purple/teal in color, decorated with silver ornaments

Nikila

• High priestess of Mahri
  • Middle aged but wise. Very kind
  • Wears kanohi Rau

Chiara

• One of the priestesses of Mahri
  • Very young female, content and humble.
  • Wears kanohi Faxon

Krakuwa

• Leader of the Hydruka Pack
  • older male, unfriendly, arrogant
  • Wears kanohi Kakama, it is bright silver with golden ornaments
  • Has webbing between his legs

Joven

• Young male, member of the Hydruka Pack
  • He passed the Trial of Mahri, but cheated, as he is not strong nor quick enough to pass, yet he wanted to become a member of the pack.
  • Young male, shy, insecure, impatient
  • Wears kanohi Huna, it is bright silver with golden ornaments

Werian

• Member of the council
  • Young male, patient and quiet
  • Wears kanohi Komau

Sadren

• Member of Team Cordak
  • Young male, harsh, aggressive and unfriendly
  • Wears kanohi Kiril

Daraysa

• Farmer on Sea-grass plains
  • Young female, kind, active, animal-loving
  • Wears kanohi Ruru

Pelagia

• Marine Biologist, studies dangerous rahi
  • Young female, humorous, adventurous
  • Is in love and bethrothed to Dilakar
  • Wears kanohi Akaku
  • Has webbing between her arms and body

Dilakar

• Member of the Hydruka Pack
  • Young male, kind but careful
  • Wears kanohi Faxon, it is bright silver with golden ornaments

Tedren

• Member of the Council
  • Old female, xenophobic, unfriendly and passive
  • Wears kanohi Hau

Benthek

• Professor
  • Old male, very intelligent, wise and a xenophile
  • Wears kanohi Garai

Mahikil

• Hydruka breeder
  • Middle aged male, quiet and lonely
  • Wears kanohi Pakari

Avsalin

• Successful player of Hydruka (Sport)
  • Middle aged male, competitive, proud and wroth.
  • Wears kanohi Faxon
5 Likes

This idea popped into my head a few moments ago, and is brilliant, I think.

I present to you:

Krika

• Born to a Mangaian mother and Ihuan father

• Both of them are killed in a riot, for being a couple and having a child

• Krika is saved by an unknown matoran who then leaves him at the entrance of the house of the Brotherhood of Makuta in Kanae.

• It could be revealed that the Matoran was actually Bingzak, who was traveling in Ihu when he came over the infant
  • The Brotherhood takes care of the infant, raising him

• Krika becomes a member, doing tasks the Brotherhood gives him.

• Some of such tasks are assassinations, Krika however, gives his victims a chance to escape to a different region and never return, because he does not want to become one of those matorans who killed his innocent parents.

• Because of his independent thinking and his unorthodox methods of dealing with his targets, other members of the Brotherhood deemed him weak and traitorous, but he was still allowed to stay, because even when he did not kill the matorans who were doing problems to the Brotherhood, banishment also solved the problems.

• He might have met young Vizuna (Lewa) during her stay in the Brotherhood

• He had a personality of sadness. He seemed to be in constant depression, quiet and keeping to himself

• His body is of red, pink and white colors, with bright red eyes.

• He was given a white Pakari, but he painted few red lines on it to remind him of his mother

• During the Matoran Civil War, the Brotherhood ceases to give him assignments, fearing that he could be killed on the streets for being an “abomination”

• One bard in Kanae made a song about him, meant as an insult. It is named “A song of Ice and Fire”

Alright, that last one might’ve been too much. Either way, I consider Krika to be the most complex and BEST character in Bionicle, (I think I am not alone here) and it would be shame not to include him in G3.

If you’d like to add something to him, please, write it down!

I have to say that some things come from @DarkMaestro 's story Dichotomy, which I really like.

Thanks for reading!

6 Likes

Well, we have art for all of the Inika Matoran, so that’s pretty cool. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Helryx here.

Also, someone should add Kaj from Bereavement.

3 Likes

Hafu the merchant king is finished

9 Likes

ITs so gooood

For some reason, whenever I think Hafu or Taipu, I imagine them with their masks swapped like in MNOG lol

3 Likes

@Noupix I am begging you, please make a version of me like you did with @Bokarda!

2 Likes

Sure. I just need the info (region, mask).

2 Likes

Element: Fire
Mask: My icon

3 Likes

I can do fire but furno’s helmet is an invalid option. You will have to choose from the ones that we have but all of this is for a different topic (matoran self mocs by @Bokarda)

4 Likes

Hey, Noupix! I really do not want to sound annoying, but I wanted to ask if you could do a picture for at least one of my Mahri matoran. It would give a rough idea for all of them. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the Brickonicle MOCs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a few matoran ideas

Stormer: a retired Ihuan soldier who is now in charge of training new cadets (Including Toudo and Izotor)

Bulk: Stormer’s friend and former teammate who keeps fighting regardless of his age.

Stringer: Island-famous musician from tiro.

Furno: One of Jaller’s finest soldiers.

Breez: Kanaean chief rahi tamer and an adventurer. (This just might be my favorite g3 matoran design to date)

Rocka: A vigelante who protects those who are being hunted by Dekar and his inquisitors. Friend of Dune, Pekka and Kodan.

Nex: Young motari engineer who secretly helps Rocka.

Evo: Nahoan chief helmsman, usually steers the main arbiter ship.

Surge: Ship maintenance worker.

I hope that you like them and that you don’t have too big of a problem with having them in g3.

Working on it.

13 Likes

Oh man :laughing: I almost thought that you were being serious…

Were you?

3 Likes

I love the designs as usual, especially Evo, but I feel like the names are really out of place in Brickonicle. (That was probably intentional on the part of Lego, in order to distinguish the themes) Maybe try some names that are derivative of the original hero names, but sound more Bionicle-ish?

Bulk is pretty easy in my opinion, just tack some vowel on the end, like Bulka, Bulku, etc

5 Likes

I might change some (Stormer and stringer for sure) but these would be more of a cameo or background characters anyway.

As serious as peeling a car😂

But yes, I was serious

Solek next?:joy::joy:

3 Likes

I love these. I really like Hero Factory anyway, so…

3 Likes

Nex could be a Motari engineer that helps Rocka be a vigilante

5 Likes