Matoran Rebellion: Chapter 1

A long time ago, an ignorant matoran named Talek was doing his job- lava farming. He had been farming the lava for hours,making sure it was perfect. After taking a short break (during which he did absolutely nothing) he went back to work, until, finally, he finished. Then, he did his favorite hobby- lava surfing. His fun was soon cut short as he heard a monsterous shriek and villagers yelling and running away- a rhakshi was near!

Talek dove for cover, but as he did, the son of Makuta noticed him! He only had two options- to run, or to try to fight it off, which wouldn’t work for three reasons- a) Talek had no weapons, preferably a sword. b) the rhakshi was a large, powerful son of Makuta, that’s practically a snake in armor, with powers at the end of it’s spear. c) no matoran on Kota Nui had ever been strong or stupid enough to fight one!

For now, Talek only had one option- to run. The son of Makuta was fast. Extremely fast! And it was gaining on him! Lucky for him, there was a lava flow ahead- the perfect opportunity for him to keep doing his hobby, lavaboarding! So, he did just that, and surfed across the lava with the board he was using before. But only this time, if he even slowed down, he was done for! Soon, he would be past the flow, and Talek couldn’t afford that with the rhakshi so close behind!

So, he changed direction and the rhakshi still persued him. Then it hit him (almost literally) that he could throw the rocks he was constantly passing at it. He tried this, but the rhakshi blasted it out of the sky with ease! The rhakshi gained some distance away from him, and he was ready to leave the lava flow. He got out near the blacksmith’s shop. “I NEED A SWORD!” Talek shouted, as he threw the blacksmith the widgets. The blacksmith threw him a long, silver sword, but it hit the ground, and it’s blade stuck into the molten earth. Talek ran and grabbed it, but to do this, he had to slow down!, allowing the rhakshi to catch up with him! Talek was now face-to-face with a son of Makuta! It jabbed it’s spear at him, but he rolled just in time for the tip to stick deep into the molten earth. It turned toward him, trying to pull out it’s spear. With all of his remaining might, he swung his newfound sword, and heard a final shriek. The rhakshi’s head came clean off! The Kratta slug came out, trying to run, but it met it’s end by his blade. Talek had slain a son of Makuta!

Chapter 2

“You killed it!” The blacksmith said with excitement. “Yes, I did!” Talek responded. “But if you’re expecting to be able to defeat Makuta Diemax all alone, then you are even stupider than I thought at first!” “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” “Well, I guess I owe you one!” He said as he gave Talek back the widgets. Then, it clicked. He could go around the island to find more matoran crazy enough to take on the evil plaguing the island!

It only took him a few days to get out of Ta-Koro, since he knew it so well. Once he got to Ga-Koro (being the strange person he is) he began to walk around with a picket sign, which said “Join. or die.” And had a cut up Bog Snake, each piece symbolizing one of the Koros. Each matoran there took turns staring at him as if he had three heads. Until one brave matoran ran at him so fast, she almost knocked him over.

“Finally! Someone willing to join the cause! What’s your name?” Talek asked. “Gahki!” She responded, almost immediately. “You know what we do here, correct? “Nope! Not at all!” She said proudly. Talek sighed. Here, at what I call the Matoran Rebellion, we are going to try to liberate the island from the darkness of Makuta. If you join, you’ll be the first member (other than me) to do so!” “Oh! Okay! Your sign didn’t really clarify. At first I thought this was a club where we cut up Bog Snakes!” She said, laughing. Just then, a bohrok rolled in. It was a Tahnok! It had followed him all of the way from Ta-Koro!

"Grab a weapon! He yelled. She ran to get one,and she did! Gahki grabbed a double-sided battle axe! She charged to help her new friend, who was stuck at the maw of a bohrok. She managed to sneak up behind it, and she hit it as hard as she could. The Krana came flying out!

“So, do you still wanna join?” Talek asked. “Oh yeah! Even more so than before!” She quickly responded. Then, they were off to Onu-Koro, as they would skip Po-Koro, as they found the desert intolerable. They would return there soon.

3 Likes

Good write, good read. :smile:

Maybe space it into paragraphs so it is easier to read?

Could you answer my questions? And I’ll take that into consideration if people want to read it! :smile:

1 Like

Go ahead!

I don’t know, this works well as literature. :smile:

YES PLEASE
but could we also see some test Stop Motion Animations first so that we know you are a good animator

I dont think I can put them up here, as only pics and gifs work! :stuck_out_tongue:
CHAPTER 2’S UP!!! GIT HYPE!

1 Like

Good read.
Capter 1
May need to fix that.

Thanks!