Matoran who should have been Toa

I don’t believe any other matoran “should” have been Toa. Mostly because I don’t think one needs to be a Toa to be either important or a hero. I honestly am not totally sure I liked Jaller’s company being Toa-fied, but i can see why it was necessary considering the power of their foes. The Metru Nui matoran were all very important in the story (Some more than others obviously, Ahkmou) and the Voyatoran were just as heroic, if not more so than the Inika were in 2006. Some did deserve to be Toa, and kinda were in their own rights, (Toa=Hero) but I don’t think anybody else should become the actual beings.

7 Likes

So the Chronicler’s Company.

2 Likes

Podu.

1 Like

Tanma… :wink:

3 Likes

We totally needed Ahkmou: Toa of Shadow.

2 Likes

Any matoran with a Huna so I could have the great Huna in
#ALL THE COULERS!!!

4 Likes

Okay maybe “should” was to strong a word. What I mean was what Toa would you want to be Toa.

Nah, your wording is fine. It’s simply that I feel no one else should become Toa. Others can have different opinions, that’s alright.

2 Likes

Who said Ahkmou would be a Toa hero?

No no no…
We want a Toa Villain… >:}

10 Likes

#ONEPU
#ONEPU
#ONEPU

:smiley:

4 Likes

Why is everyone saying Onepu?

1 Like

That would be some crazy Saren & Vasir stuff wright there, Im up for it.

2 Likes

Probably because everyone wants a purple Toa that isn’t Gravity.

6 Likes

Yes. he is the only one, I feel, that would not be like “now what” and actually know how to do something

Well, Ahkmou would have been cool if they made him a shadow toa, but as is, nah.

yes. only for the sake of seeing more of him. he was the most interesting character of MNOG, but after the game, we all but never saw him again.

Because purple

6 Likes

Purple isn’t a good enough reason!!!

Ah, purple, I get it now… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Because Onepu is the closest thing we could have to THIS…

7 Likes

I got my post in before you :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel one should become a toa because of what they have to offer, but purple works too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Clearly the best Matoran to become a Toa is Macku

That way when we finally get Greg to admit that love is canon, it won’t be super awkward for HewkiiXMacku

5 Likes

The toa calling each others brothers and sisters would be super awkward ek

I really wish the chroniclers company could have become toa

man
if only that happened

3 Likes

Retconing the Toa brother and sister thing will open a path to GalixTahu & GalixKopaka shipping.

2 Likes