Matuo, Toa of Plasma

Matuo, Toa M’Kuu of Plasma. One of 14 of my 2020 Quarantine Toa Team project. Wields a powerful plasma cutter and a non-aquatic Kanohi Arthron (3D-printed). Special thanks to KhingK over at Shapeways for the mask.

31 Likes

Do you have a breakdown of that torso design?

I certainly can…

2 Likes

WOW! This is COOL!
I love the skyblue as accent! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yeah. I was originally going to use Trans-Orange for the highlights but it was kind of drowned out by all the Orange already in the build. Besides, blue flames burn the hottest!

4 Likes

Nice moc. I like the unique color scheme.

I wonder, does this guy have any connection to Barafu the Cold (they both have similar builds for the torso), or is that just how you like to build torsos?

1 Like

You just so happen to be correct! Matuo and Barafu are 2 of 14 Toa from my specific team, the Toa M’Kuu. They are kind of like my answer to the Toa Mata from G1; having never been Matoran, just being created as is.

3 Likes

VERY cool. He really looks imposing and strong. The color scheme is perfect. Nice job

2 Likes

Thank you! I try VERY hard to maintain the canon color schemes. Don’t want the Great Spirit to be upset with my offerings!

2 Likes