Mausoleum of Good Feelings: A collection of horrific Ghids

no it’s gene simmons

I think the cross one is pushing it tbh.

3 Likes

I don’t think it crosses the line.

5 Likes

Well, I hope this won’t be taken as me trying to be offensive to the artist in question, but some Christians may not like the picture with the crucifixion in it.

1 Like

me and him are both christians, and we didn’t mind. granted, you’re probably right

2 Likes

It’s taken all two of my brain cells to even attempt to decipher what “don’t eat the bitz, lard.” Means.

3 Likes

DON’T EAT IT

1 Like

Wait was there supposed to be a comma? This changes everything…

Write that down brain cell #1!

2 Likes

nah

2 Likes

I’m a Christian too. I was just afraid that people may be going too far with that illustration. I mean, @Ghid can’t be that evil, can he?

Realizes who’s been watching him this entire time: “AAaaahhh!!!”

it was kind of meant like he used the crucifix to protect from the weebs

2 Likes

Ah, that makes more sense.

But why have a person on it bruh, that’s the tasteless part.

Besides I’m pretty sure in his universe all he needs is an Akaku, a tribute to Matoro who died so that Mata Nui might live…

…also Ghib likely doesn’t care for passive protection, a chainsaw, screwdriver or Toyota Hilux can all achieve his means.

4 Likes

bowler hat ghid (as seen in Crime Lords of Japan, best picture nominee for the 1984 oscars)

Not sure whether to leave it as a sketch or ink it, input on that would be welcome

7 Likes

That pencil must have self esteem issues.

3 Likes

it was for scale :dizzy_face:

1 Like

that mouth is uh

I know ghid doesn’t follow the rules of anatomy when contorting to different forms, but even still, that mouth is wide. The corners literally meet the curvature of the jaw, and this is a frown.

3 Likes

listen pops it was a sketch

1 Like

He had a feeling of intense dislike for the guy who drew him last, so his frown was more downcurved than anyone else could believe…

2 Likes

it’s definitely sketchy

4 Likes