MegaBloks Mafia: HERESY

Yeah, they were completely unrelated, and the other user involved is banned now, so it’s nothing worth retelling.

1 Like

AHEM, AHEM

You need to put votes in bold or they don’t count

Yeah, but ded men tel no tails. So no.

1 Like

is this dead i hope not

1 Like

No one knows where @ManesOutForChase is and no one feels comfortable taking over.

Also, for all those interested, I was thinking of starting another Mafia game soon, so if you’re getting bored…

1 Like

I have a signs up open, and it needs a couple more people. Doesn’t mean you can’t make your own but at the moment it might be a bit too many. However if this one and the Bork one are both dead then it’s probably fine.

Link to mine, because shameless plug.

1 Like

#WUT.

#dedchat

I guess I should come out and say I can no longer continue this due to unexpected consequences. (Mostly college and a job I didn’t know I was gonna get)

If you want someone to coninue it vote on it. Otherwise…

2 Likes

Well, rip.

Hopefully Omega_tahu’s will stay up longer.

Just three more days…

1 Like

:oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

I mean, I could try and run this one, if people still would want that. (I was partially opposed to that because I didn’t want to just jump in for Manes, but now that we know he’s not coming back…)

1 Like

I mean, I’m fine with it if you are.

Do it, @jayzor17!! I’ll help if you do something wrong. Just copy what @ManesOutForChase did.

That’s two votes for. Any opposition?

1 Like

Ha, most people have forgotten this even exists. Why don’t you @ everyone still in and wait a day.

@Ace @Invader_Rose @fangface1 @Calebmar12 @YEE @Niccal @Peelacar @Leoxander @ReeseEH @AdamusTheFirst @Whaddon

Just wanted to bring this to everyone’s attention. There’s been a proposition that I take over, seeing that I’m dead and have access to the Mafia’s chat. I’m willing to do this as long as others will accept it. Thoughts?

2 Likes

You’d also need the special roles to PM you.

1 Like

I’m down with it.

ehhh… at this point I’ve somewhat lost interest but sure, if you got things going again I guess.

1 Like