Meskii (V4)

#MESKII WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOUR FACE
Jokes aside, this is a good MOC as usual.
Not as good as previous versions, or other MOCs, but still good.
I like it.
But I still miss the Kaukau.
9/10

5 Likes

I feel the pink is too violent. Maybe something to contrast the colors on Meskii other than pink like… A grey or a blue? IDK something that works against the pink of the MOC rather than making it blend in

she’s fine, but just parts of her like the stub feet don’t translate well as a MOC. bit of different textures going on, like the flat and sleek shells and then some of the more complex parts muddying it abit. It’s a fine moc don’t get me wrong, but there’s abit of improvement to be had

not that I’m a professional or good at critique but that’s my two cents, I mean no harm in this I’m just analyzing it like some of the others…

8 Likes

It’s not bad, per say… But I can’t help but find it lesser to the previous version.

The arms, while design wise not entirely bad, kind of ruin her proportions by being equivalent in size(not to mention deprive her of that CCBS texture, which is severely lacking).

The head is also kind of bothersome. It’s creative; I get the sort of screen motif you were going for, but it feels unfinished. She needs something along the lines of a bottom jaw. That, or a move back to the Kaukau(though I doubt you’re looking to do that).

The feet are iffy, but they don’t bother me too much. I think they’d work(as they did in v3) if the overall proportions were better.

8 Likes

Meskii is zestskii.

5 Likes

I think the chest juts out too far and the “cat ears” look a bit too thin, but I have no idea how you could fix that without changing too much of the head, surprisingly I like the back shot more than the others, still a cool Moc though.

Why all the complaints about the pink background? I think it’s creative and looks interesting. The new head is definitely an improvement. The dainty feet are cool and give it it’s own style. My only nitpick is those exposed technic connectors in the hips. I think you could pull off something better looking with boat studs or a smooth minifig helmet there to match all the other smooth pieces.

4 Likes

What the heck is up with all these massive background complaints. I can tell this MOC is White not Tan.

Anyways other then the feet I think this MOC works very well.

I really like the new head, looks more robotic in my opinion. But it could use a bit more white.

Overall I like this Version a lot better then the last one.

3 Likes

i rest my case.

4 Likes

I gotta say I dig the head.

But I just noticed something.

Are her hips wider than her shoulders?

1 Like

if you’re talking about the connection/balljoint
i don’t think so

6 Likes

The new update is amazig!

1 Like

To be honest, I like the kaukau better. I have mixed feelings about this version.

6 Likes

As much as I miss the Mask, I love the new head. Looks so much like her drawn form.

2 Likes

This is amazing!

1 Like

This is great, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Don’t skip leg day

1 Like

Cool! Great job as always @Alieraah. However, I must say that I miss the white Kaukau. (Not saying the head is bad, haven’t seen a lot of custom stickers.) It’s probably because I love kanohi masks…

1 Like

Nice. Very nice. Though, I fell that the eyes look rather angry, which clashes with her personality. Though that may just be me. A very solid moc that looks well put together. You managed to make a very feminine looking moc, without overdoing it, which is always a plus.
50/10

Also, do you think you can provide a link to the other four versions?

1 Like

Visors are the new fashion craze.

We’re bringing sexy back.

5 Likes