Mesolek the art topic

This topic is for all solenak/mesolek art and pictures you guys make, and to start this place off:

27 Likes

dang thas a good meso moc

5 Likes

What the heck is Nuju doing to Iruini back there?!

11 Likes

[quote=“Rockho, post:3, topic:10637, full:true”]
What the heck is Nuju doing to Iruini back there?!
[/quote]D:

5 Likes

Since this got deleted before For good reason. I totally forgot about the spam filters, er, mods. I figured I’d put it here, seeing as it is Mesolek art.

21 Likes

https://archive.moe/download/mlp/image/1427/13/1427134682254.gif

12 Likes

The- that is incredible!

2 Likes

Too bad I won’t be home for another couple of months, I’d do some magic with my Solek set.

7 Likes

What kind of…magic…?

Um… someone explain mesolek. I’m missing something here…

1 Like

Bruv, pls 3mlg5me.

All I know is that Meso hates Solek.

Why this is suddenly a boards-wide joke, I’ve no clue.

7 Likes

Mesonak hates solek as a set. During this years Makuta Fest people started spamming the chat with solek jokes. Someone make up Mesolek and the rest is history.

3 Likes

Rip me being there

wanted to, but was literally unable to make it

;-;

(also these are 10/10)

3 Likes

Wait, Makutafest happened? CRAP!!! I thought that was this friday… oh well. Guess I’l watch it when they upload it…

3 Likes

The kind that only the Great Beings… err, whoever came before the Mask Makers has seen.

Okay, a few comments:

1. That MoC of me is legit
  2. Words cannot describe how much I laughed when I saw that second picture. I was ROFLing hardcore for a good minute or two. The bootleg tuxedo :joy: :joy:

-Mesonak

10 Likes

Everything is

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it, mate.

But can you find the second Illuminati Eye? Here’s a hint, it’s near that one bloke.

So, you’re new, so you don’t know this, but posting twice in a row like that is doubleposting, and it’s against the rules. If you need to reply to two or more people you can use @. you can find this and other rules here.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/mod-squad-several-things-regarding-flags-and-double-posts/3400