Mesonak, the destroyer

I guess this is my MOC of meso.

If your wondering why there is a open blue pin on his back I will show you in a moment.

Wing design

I felt the MOC needed somthing else, so I slaped that blue pin back there.

Now Solek can ride on his back!

Once again, sorry for the sideways pictures. C&C is appreciated.

26 Likes

Meso would never allow such an unholy abomination on his back./s Great moc though! The black background and sideways pictures make it kind of hard to make out details, though. The sideways thing happens all the time, I’d try either slightly cropping the images or retaking them horizontally.

6 Likes

Thanks!

I already tried re-taking them horizontally. I also tried flipping the images on my pc. When I post my next MOC I am going to find my real camera to take pictures. I’m also probably going to buy a light box for my MOC’s.

1 Like

Oh dang. It’s never been that bad for me. That’s weird.

1 Like

Yeah It kind of sucks.

i thought of something else from this
what if i made a meso-saurus ?
TM that’s my idea now

1 Like

@Bloodarchmage
Do it!

I think mine looks more like a destroyer.

Lol. :rofl:

Serious question, though:
I’m relatively new to interacting with the online Bionicle community, and as of such, I didn’t really find out about the whole “propping-up of Solek” thing until it popped-up in ElJay’s review skit. I thought of it as being a “it’s funny because we’re forcing it to be exalted” thing similar to Freight Mabrey’s situation on Poddy Break, but then I heard in a somewhat recent episode of 'Nak & 'Jay that the “Solekians”, as I had learned they were called, were something that the “Bionicle Community Council” (whatever its name was) were back around that time trying to “figure out what to do about them”, or something like that. What did they do to warrant the community heads trying to figure out what to with them? Was it something legitimately harmful?

1 Like

If I recall correctly, they started spamming the joke absolutely everywhere in the community to ridiculous levels, to the point where other community heads outside of ttv got annoyed. Thus, they were exiled into oblivion and their deity was slain.

1 Like

Lol, :rofl:

Welp, thanks for letting me know. :+1:
I’ll be off to make sure that I throw in enough Botar’s Replacement jokes that the Solek stuff doesn’t get too old.

Tread lightly, mentioning Solek too much can get you in trouble

1 Like

Another topic revived by me! Huzzah!

1 Like

:worried:What kind of trouble, exactly?

This should explain it

1 Like

Wow. :no_mouth: It was that much spam, huh?

Well, thanks for the warning.:+1:
I’ll be sure to be careful.

1 Like