Metru-Nui Archives #1: Ferrix the second Toa of Light

I proudly present to you my SelfMOC Ferrix!

Lore: Ferrix was an Onu-Matoran from alternative universe where everything was so different like masks of Toa Nuva and overall look of the island. During the battle with Makuta Teridax Takanuva died and evil winned but Ferrix grabbed the Avohkii Terdax tried to kill him but Gali managed teleport him to difrent universe with her Kanohi Olmak. He was teleported right to the Order of Mata-Nui base. One of orders assasins Toa of Iron Rogi challenged him to fight Ferrix realized that he have no options and his destiny is to became the Toa so he put on Avohkii. After few minutes of fighting he said that he dont want to fight and he want to join the order after that Ferrix and Rogi became best friends. Ferrix was trained by Tobduk with help of Knoxus for the assassin. Ferrix met the orders spy named Laria they became close friends and then they get even closer to each. Love is canon isnt it? On his first mission with Rogi against Dark Hunters theyve met Elemental Lord named Callan. Callan was protecting powerfull artefact the Amulet of Death from Dark Hunters Ferrix and Rogi tried to help him but they failed and amulet was stolen. When Callan told Gringat (leader of the Elemental Lords) what happened he decided to hire Ferrix and Rogi to help retrive the amulet. Order agreed. They stealthly got into Dark Hunters headquarter and gave amulet back to Gringat. After that Ferrix asked one of the order members Brutaka to teleport him to his universe with his Kanohi Olmak. Brutaka agreed. Now stronger than ever Ferrix was ready to face his greatest challenge yet. He defeated Teridax and brought peace back to his universe. He was still meeting his friends form diffrent universe.

12 Likes

The colour scheme is. nice, especially combined with the transparent Avokhii

1 Like

ooh cool
I quite like how the glittery mask goes with the white and blue.

1 Like

Thanks man!

@Rukah Thank you!

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

1 Like

Nice colour scheme

1 Like

Thanks!