Micronicle: Find the Power (with a microscope)

@Seuss told me not to make this topic and since I’m a rebel I did it anyway.

Welcome to Micronicle, a land identical to the canon of yore, only infinitely smaller. Each Matoran is the size of a gnat in this universe (6.3fmm|1/4") and with that info you can scale the rest of the universe.

Dictate what wacky microadventures these miniscule inhabitants get up to! Detail a very complex size chart for all inhabitants, islands, and giant robots! Say that this is really stupid and Ghid why did you make this! The choice is yours.

Micronicle canon info will be linked in this post once created.

author’s note: I blame @Brickbot99 for the series of events that lead to this

11 Likes

this is really stupid and Ghid why did you make this

ok so hear me out right, tiny gavla but she is just normal sized gavla and just as precious

2 Likes

Canon: Bomonga can use the full extent of his mask of growth to become the size of the contest model.

3 Likes

ok so if the tiny gsr is in the big gsr is it like, skyscraper sized. so normal matoran could fit in it but from the perspective of the gnatoran they would be like bigger than kardas. hence tiny gavla just being normal gavla vibing

2 Likes

The island of mata nui is just a boulder floating in the sea that all the mini bionicles dance around on

2 Likes

kardas is now the size of a minifigure

2 Likes

Vezok/Vezon are actually oversized bacteria, but they dont self-replicate before dividing, they just split

2 Likes

Spherus Magna is a marble.

1 Like

Aqua magna is just a fish bowl.

3 Likes

bota magna is a ball of gum with some moss on it

3 Likes

Oh, @Ghid, what have you done?..

You’ve broken the quantum realm. Protodites, Ghid, protodites. They were already microscopic at normal scale, what are they now??

Subatomic particle-sized creatures?? How do they function at that scale? How does Zaktan work? Why is my brain hurting?

W̷̦͕͔̳̻̰̣͇̪̻̩̣̭̊̃̾̊͊̔̿̆̚̕̕͝͝ḫ̵̨̭̱̟͙͖̫͓͖́͂̍͌̾̎̇̾̄y̶͎̮̠̘̞̓̈́ ̷͇̣͇̣̲̈͘ͅi̶͉̣̩̭͓̖̣̳͔̭̬͉̠͚͛͆̾̀ͅṣ̷̦̪͕͚̤̙̓̎͑̓̒̏͐̇̈́̆̚͜ ̴̨̛͎̯͓͔͓̼́̋̇́̚t̵̡̢̻̬̼̭̺̼̲͉͉̬̆̄̃h̵̭͙̬̠͇͈̍̒̎͗̌̚̚ẽ̸͓͇̖̹̥̭̙̯̳̱̫͇͎ͅ ̶͈̬͙̱̹̥̠̜̺̯͊̚̚M̷̛͉͔̮͇̳͕̼̼̺̬̐̒͌̎͑͒̿̌̆͜į̸̛̲̩͔̙͇̜̯̳̒̿̈́̋̒̓͊ͅn̶̢̟̰̭̗̹̓̉̑͊̚ḯ̷̺͎̱̰͇̲̯͂̋t̵͚͇̟̽̾̆̿͆̕ò̵̗͈̣̞̩̗̜̏̋͠r̸̨̟̱̥̳͑̓͊̂̏͑̌͝a̷̼̯͈̹̬̩̭̻̩̿̊̕͝ṉ̵̡͖̱̮͂͛̿̒̔̎͘ ̴̨̧̛̛̤͍̤̝͕̌͆͋̈́̓̈̓̔̔̐͘͝͝Ȗ̸̡̞̬̭̠̱͓̙͓̳̻̦̠͉̐̈͛n̵̦̞̝̤̠͉̪̥͙̊̄̓̈́ḯ̶̛̹͆̀̔̐v̴̢͓̼̥̳̤̙̦̬͓̬̻̤̓̔͑̇͋̑͋̈́̈́͑̀͘̚ͅé̴̻̙̠̲̖̝͍͓̬̠̃r̵͓̰̥͍̬͉̞̜͕̘̪̮̂̀̇́̆̉̀̕s̶̛̞̖͙̼̳̤̻̻͒̒e̵̼͈̟̭̙̙̺̮̲͒͜ ̶͈͖̦̭͎̼̬̘̤͚̳̬͚͚̝̌͝f̴͎͙͔͔̝͔̥̜̓̂̓̇́́͛̔̎̆̋͂̋̎͝a̵̝̙͊̓̾́̂́́̓̇͊̽̿́̂̃ḷ̷̨̪͎̦͈̿̉̓̽̏̓̕l̸͔͇̪͓͚͍̩̂̋͆̽̑̀̒͒͑̈i̷̧͓̻̗͍̫̘̞̲̝̟̰̗͌̿̈́͐̂͒̏̀̏ͅͅn̵̠̳̙͖̻̝̲̬̳͐̏̄́̆͋͒̎͐̚̚͘͝͝ġ̸̨̗͖͙̐̐̈́̎̒̀̀͗̃͜͝ ̴̧͔̣̪͚̠̦̥̥͋̽͘͝͠a̷͔̫̋͐̀͌̂͛̒͝p̴͓̙̙̬͐̀̾̚͠͝å̸̺͔̺̠̝̦̤̜̬͑̇̍͐́͋͒͝͝͠r̶͚̜̳̫̱̻̙̙̬̪͓͂̔͋̓͂̑̿͂̅̊͗͘t̷̨̝̊̋͘͠?̶̛̖͚̠̗͉͎̟̺̭̎̋̇̈́̈́̐̔͌̎

5 Likes

This is really stupid and Ghid why did you make this!

Imagaine you smack a fly with a swatter, only to take a closer look and see a tiny jaller and gukko.

2 Likes

wait if the tiny gsr is skyscraper sized what if instead of the size of gnats they are the size of actual bionicle sets

1 Like

They would be too big in scale.

minifigures?

wait
this would be perfect

1 Like

Finally, a world where I can be only a little below average height in!

8 Likes

Norik already gets really small, in this version he could get to be the size of a proton.

3 Likes

Nui Rama would be the size of actual mosquitoes

1 Like