- Definitely looks like a Toa who would defect from her team
- Colo scheme is all over the place with two different shades of Dark Gray, Silver, and Black
- The arms feel a bit generic without armor or a more complex design
- I feel like the Blue/Red pins stick out a little too much.
- Feels pretty unarmored
I would give it a 4/10.
I would recommend trying to keep to 2-3 colors and add a little more armor.
- I like the idea of meshing CCBS with the classic system
- Silver seems to stand out a little bit too much and also breaks the Black/Gunmetal Gray
- The head feels too big and doesn't really feel like one.
- The open sockets on the sides of the arms are distracting and a bit odd
- The Metru head could be filled up with an eye-stock.
- The Gray hands seems out of place
I would give it an overall rating of a 3.5/10.
I am sorry if I came off too harsh.