MikeEmeraldBlade's BioFormer Titan

After making the topic about my self-moc and getting great feedback from that, I wanted feedback on this BioFormer moc. This moc was made using mainly 2 witch doctors and transforms from a humanoid form to a dragon form.

P.S. I know the arms and legs have gaps, I am currently addressing that situation.

24 Likes

HOLY GADUNKA! This is great! A bio-former that looks good in both forms!?! 12/10 for you, good sir!

5 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

sees titan

Meh, pretty good. But i’ve seen better…

sees dragon

11 Likes

This looks great! Man, the things you can make from CCBS, the most hated on build from the contraction theme! Anyways this is one of the best BioFormer MOCs I have ever seen! tbh I’ve haven’t seen too many
There is still room for improvement, maybe some MOC experts will help you out there! Sooo…

This MOC is…

FYI I’m not going to spam this all over the boards, as it is just fun to say for really awesome MOCs

3 Likes

You guys are so nice! Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

There’s something about the dragon’s head that makes it look extra cool… not sure what it is though. And also, bonus points for using the Solek mask.

2 Likes

That…is…AMAZING! Nice job dude. :smile:

1 Like

Not quite sure about this. It’s cool and all, for the features, but the MOC itself is quite messy and gappy, as well as awkward in its armor placement. The humanoid torso is also…no. Quite bad.

For what it does, though, it’s quite nice.

1 Like

y-you…

You’ve become my official fav moccist now

Still, it’s the best moc I’ve seen

3 Likes

Thanks @Ekorak for your feedback, I know it’s gappy but I’m currently fixing it at the moment.

1 Like

WOAH! That’s so cool! The only problem I have is that the back of the legs need more armor :wink:

1 Like

well, it’s the cheetor transformation, but it’s an effective one.

same gripes as Ek, but you said you’re fixing it.

2 Likes

By Primus! That is a cool Bioformer.

Yeah, those are my only gripes with this.

1 Like

Thats the best Biofomer i have! Looking at the robot mode it Fits the The name titan Because its bulky and looks well armored and then the dragon,It looks Even better than other Dragon mocs! 12/10 good job!

1 Like

Didnot se that one coming

1 Like

Bioformer huh? I approve.

2 Likes