Minecraft Server

So, lately I’ve been the only person on this server quite often.

lol, sorry for that haha. As I said, that’s been the biggest issue I have been facing, and I have been doing everything I can to get more players. It just takes time… and money, haha.

I might be on tonight, once I have caught up with everything in the Mafia games. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok, so, just wanted to post about an upcoming event here.

This Saturday, March 14, we will be hosting a survival games night on the server! Basically, the city will open up with mini-games that aren’t usually there, like block hunt and Hunger games. There will be cool prizes on the server (in game money, free donor ranks, and more) for winners of the mini games, so be there! Should start around 5:00 PM rocky mountain time.

If there are any delays (unexpected bugs, etc), they will be posted here.

Thanks!

PM, I assume?

Yay!

5:00 [PM] Mountain Time = 6:00 [PM] Central Time = just after I get home from a wedding = I think I can make it (but I wouldn’t be overly surprised if I didn’t).

I would like to apologize for my lack of activity on the server. I’ve sort of forgot about it since no one’s ever on and playing alone on a world where all the cool stuff is hidden from the average Joe can get a bit boring

2 Likes

Yes, lol… I’ll make that change…

@Marendex_T17 no problem, I appreciate if you’ve been on at all :smiley:

1 Like