Minecraft survival games community game day/night?

So I don’t know if this will actually work out well but I’ve decided to try and organize some sort of community game night/day. The idea is for every one who is interested to go o n the MC serve Mineplex form a party and just have some fun. In order to keep this fairly straight forward I would like to start in say a couple hours or so. So anybody think this is a good idea.

1 Like

You need to establish a specific time, preferably a few days notice, at least. I would like to join any community event, but I have to go to work in an hour, so I’ll miss it.

I’ll probably do that actually…

I used to go on Mineplex a lot. I’d be down for this.

1 Like

You poor unknowing soul.

3 Likes

But I don’t have one! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
but seriously is there something I don’t know?

2 Likes

The many many failed attempts at organized events here we’ve had before.

Namely the ones hosted by @Mt_Zehvor, and @Political_Slime

3 Likes

Oh must of missed them :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh, I believe in this one because none of us is hosting the server. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

and some successes, too, namely the one recently hosted by legofan3225 .

2 Likes

I’m split between moving this till Sunday or later tonight… which one should I do?

Can everyone interested in participating reply? I want to see how many people are currently on/ready and interested. If there’s say more than 3 we could start!

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

1 Like

I’m down for 10PM or later Eastern time any day.

1 Like

So anybody else want to join? Think I’ll probably do this tonight at about 10 pm or so (Eastern time) Or maybe on Sunday. Depends how many people are interested.

I’d be down for 10 tonight.

Ok :slight_smile: That makes 3 Me slime and Seto anyone else?

I’ll join.

1 Like

Very sadly, I probably won’t be able to make it. Otherwise, I would have loved to join. I’ll message you if anything changes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Corex11 Okay. Hope you can make it.

So… About 2 hours left till this starts. Can everybody start listing there Minecraft usernames?

1 Like

I’m Willess12.

1 Like

If I can make it, Corex11

1 Like