Mini Rahi by Bonesii

Which rahi is your favourite?

EDIT: Crunchy here, we don’t have a policy yet on sharing other people’s creations, but for now, please make sure to reference your sources. Post a link, make a reference to the MOCist, etc. MOCists deserve recognition. Feed their ego.

[BTW these are mini rahis made by Bonesii of BZP, Micro-BIONICLEs Batch 1 and Batch 2]

7 Likes

Are you the one who made these?

These are awesome, my favourite is Energy Hound. ~Pyrox

Why does Spinax get all the love?

=(

no but I found it

I for one think the Nui-Jaga is the best out of all of them.

Ah. See, I don’t think that’s allowed. I’m pretty sure you can’t present MoCs that aren’t your own. While these are awesome, I’m just not sure they’re allowed.

1 Like

I just found this but I’d think some people would like the mini rahi in 3d but yea and yes I like the looks of the Nui Jaga

and they are not real mocs but people should beable to make mocs with and I don’t really have any mocs but one and only moc that is a matoran

At the very least, try to find the original source of the image. If you’re on Chrome, you can right-click on the image and search via Google Images for duplicates. MOCists work hard and make their thinker box hurt to make these awesome creations, they deserve recognition!

[BTW these are mini rahis made by Bonesii of BZP, Micro-BIONICLEs Batch 1 and Batch 2]