Miro and Iti

A robot bounty hunter who built himself a companion. Because he’s a bounty hunter, I felt I should take the pictures outside.

Here’s Miro and his companion Iti.

This is Miro.

He has wing-like boosters on his back.

And this little guy is Iti.

And they’re a force to be reckoned with.

Size comparison between Miro and Melum.

And one between Iti and a stormtrooper.

Miro’s gun has a reloading function when you turn the gear.

How it looks normally. I dunno why, but I actually like the red axles here. Heresy, I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Hunter lurks.

What do you think? Do you like Miro? How about Iti? Tell me what you think! :smile:

51 Likes

Miru Miro has incredibly skinny upper legs, and the chest is awkward looking. The head looks weird at some points because of where the neck is. But other that, it’s good.

Iti is pretty good, but i would make him more of a () shape instead of a + shape.

3 Likes

I love the skinny look of him, and the little floating companion thingy is a really fantastic idea. :smile:

5 Likes

ITI IS A GHOST

8 Likes

I actually did that on purpose, so I guess I accomplished my job. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not from the front. I didn’t realize that there isn’t a front shot! :laughing:

[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:2, topic:20215”]
The head looks weird at some points because of where the neck is.
[/quote] That I agree with.

@PekekoaOfJungle Thanks! :smiley:

@Ghosty
Oh man.

You’re right! :laughing:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/destinypedia/images/a/ab/Ghost.png/revision/latest?cb=20140824204738

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

AND IS VOICED BY PETER DINKLAGE

3 Likes

I agree with what Omega said, but I think it has an interesting robotic look to it. Miro is reminding me of Destiny.

1 Like

FTFY :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, it could be improved, but lots of my MOCs can too, and they still look good. The same goes for this, it could be better, but it looks good!

1 Like

Honestly, I like the upper legs. They give him a distinct look that I haven’t seen anywhere else. It looks like they would just collapse if whatever energy holding him together were to cease, and that’s pretty neat.

3 Likes

@Whaddon

@Lord_Tuma
These two are pretty interesting. The head looks a little strange for me since the eyes poke outside the frame given by the white parts. Maybe it can be made a little tighter with some system bits and cheese slopes, not sure. As for the rest, it looks pretty cool. Similar level of style and detail to a real set. Could use some more filling in of gaps and such.

5 Likes

These two are pretty neat!

1 Like

Thanks! :smile:

Thanks as well, @Gringat! :smiley:

Miro is a bit awkward at times, but is an interesting idea. And Iti is some kind of…Ghost…

GASHP.

2 Likes

I really can’t put my finger on why I like this so much

2 Likes

i think it looks good but maybe add a little aqua or silver other than that i would give it a 6 or 7 out off ten still a great moc well done
P.s it may just be how i build mocs

1 Like

Noice

1 Like

looks good except for the upper legs

######why are they hollow?

1 Like

Miro is very nicely done, but I think that the upper legs could be a bit thicker

As for Iti, it is really cool. It’s design is pretty simple yet pulls off the robot companion look very well!

1 Like