Misery's HANDY update.

sorry, I had to make that pun.
Misery, specifically V4, had hooks for hands. it was a nice idea at the time and looked cool, but to me it started to get old and look…off. so I gave him hands, and I quit like them.

the finger club…

You killed my father…prepare to die!

well,well, well - all I need now is a a couple of books and a crown to become a land mark for a big city!

search your feelings boy, you know it to be true!

Thou hast given me a gift that I cannot pay back creator, and I don’t want to either! I mean why would you give me hooks for hands in the first place you sicko!

a closer look at his updated ‘Hook-blazer’

posing because I can.

and a picture of the kulta squad because I have nothing else to do…

28 Likes

Well, this came in handy.

Looks like you´re quite the handyman, perhaps you could give me a hand with MOC making?

1 Like

Not much changed from the previous version, but the change with the hands give it alittle bit more character for posing.

1 Like

You were hands up with a good moc

1 Like

I just need to know, HOW COME MOC MAKERS GET THE PERFECT BACKGROUNDS FOR THEIR PHOTOS?!?!?!?

The secret lies in the light box.

Light box?

This should help

Thanks.

Another simple thing that help, get a large piece of foam or paper, lean it against a wall, and you get backgrounds like this.

Minimal effort, easy to put up, and easy to set up.

Anyways, the moc. The hands are really cool, but it looks pretty skinny in other places.

3 Likes

heh, my background is by no means perfect, its really just me taking a picture on my small book shelf against the wall. The real trick is that I edit my photo’s, learn some Photoshop and you probably wont need a good background.

The hands give it a lot more character. And once again your mocs are spectacular

1 Like

Hands are always a nice addition to humanoid MOCs; really gives them personality. This guy is no exception.

1 Like