MNOG2 Moments with Meso and Eljay!

A long-overdue video, here it is! This was one of the final projects for my YouTube channel, so I knew it had to be finished!
Hello and welcome…to MNOG2 Moments with Meso and Eljay! The fated and long-awaited (?) sequel to the popular MNOG with Meso highlight reel and gameplay series! Almost a good hour’s worth of epic footage, with a bit of my own input and flair. Enjoy!
-Oonie
p.s. It just so happens to be @Mesonak’s birthday today. What a coincidence! :smiley:
p.p.s. This took forever to render. I had to split it into two parts originally! It even took my computer out for a day!

Once again, big thanks to TTV for recognizing the first MNOG Moments, and thanks for giving the community such an awesome series of playthroughs!

20 Likes

AW YEAH, THANKS MAN

You’re the best. Loved the first MNOG Moments. Going to have to give a watch.

Permission to feature this on the channel like last time or would you rather it stay on yours? :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

7 Likes

Because of this video reminding me, I shall now await the creation of Kamen, Master of Ramen.

2 Likes

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_medium/92/929129/2808128-7850581906-7837b.jpg

Though yeah, look forward to watching it and remising over the MNOG2 moments :3

3 Likes

my body is reggie

sees that the video is almost 50 minutes long

AAAAAWWWWWWW YISSSSSS!!!

Seriously, I’m really looking forward to watching this.

1 Like

well awesome, got something to watch while doing homework, this’ll make it a lot less monotonous :smile:

3 Likes

Oh, wait really? Eurgh, I’ll have to look at it tomorrow. :confused:

Assuming the time zone you live in, you do homework late.

1 Like

it’s actually only 5 over here right now (and I’ve been doing it for a few hours, had a lot to do)

I assumed wrong. :confused:

I think I’ll keep this one on my channel for now. Still, thanks for the thanks! Always a pleasure to do these types of projects!

1 Like

10/10, it’s almost like one of those old 60’s TV comedies like Get Smart, but with MLG style overlay. Keep on doing this!

2 Likes