MNOG3D - Has anybody tried v0.10?

Download: Project MNOG 3D - Fan Created Media - BZPower
Has anybody tried it yet? I did, it looks awesome! Also, I’m excited for the story, 'cause it takes place between the Mask of light, and the return to Metru-nui! opinions?

I will

I wanted to try it, but it won’t run on my 32bit computer :(.

1 Like

I might record a gameplay tomorow, not sure if i will have the time to do so

1 Like

I’ve attempted to download it, but my browser keeps saying it’s malware :confused:

It said me too, but then i just skipped it

Probably not going to get it since I wasn’t much of a fan of the first 2. On second thought maybe I’ll try it.

Woah. ut’s amazing. Question: has anybody found Nokama, or is she not in this version?

She’s not in it yet

that explains it

There will be (probably) an update in a month, cause most of the matorans say that “come back in a month!”

I’m sorry, did you just say MatoranS?

Matoran is both singular and plural. So is Toa.

7 Likes

Haven’t tried it yet. Might, might not. I’d rather wait until the finalish product and not have to update every time.

plusimtryingtogetskyrimbecausenewgamingcomputerwithtwomonitors

3 Likes

They just released a 32 bit version this morning, I believe, so just download the windows one and it should be there.

I thought this wasn’t available yet… but I was wrong.

Now there are 4 MNOG’s out there. I, I.V, II, and III. I never could beat MNOG II, but I love the two fan ones, and can’t wait to play this one.

Ooh, didn’t know that, thanks ^^

2 Likes

I saw this
I will try this now

2 Likes

I’ve tried this before, in fact I have this still downloaded on my computer. I sure hope they make another village…