MoaMahriMatoro Draws YOU! (Yes YOU!)… Very Badly

I have a lot of fun doing this kind of stuff. So as some of you may know, I’m not exactly an artist. I draw really horrible, but it’s kind of my style, so I’m kind of cool that way. /s But I take requests. (also I like it when people draw me on other topics, and they can draw gr8, lol.) This topic is made to be funny: not offensive; if you have to laugh at anyone : it’s supposed to be me. This is not meant to be a trend topic, I’m just looking to draw your profile pic if you give me your profile pic. Double posts should be allowed int his topic, right? So, uh… I’l draw your user. I am not looking to draw people ugly or offensive. It’s just I’m not good at art and I’m trying out my skills. (But bad is my style) Oh, and I can draw it in 5 minutes. And yeah, if you don’t want it to look bad, this is not the topic for you. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. So, post your profile pic so I can turn it into true ART!

(I can actually probably draw much better than this, but that’s not what this topic is about)

8 Likes

How about Goober? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

can I see some of your drawings?
Draw me like one of your stone girls

3 Likes

Draw…plox.

1 Like

I don’t have any yet.

Can you draw Genji, but with slightly darker armor?

1 Like

Draw the luchster

1 Like

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Do me! Do me! (My profile pic on just a generic, dull body is fine please and thankyous)
Actually, just any Cthulhu head is ok

1 Like

@Pak the cringe is REAL

2 Likes

Thank you :wink:

9 Likes

@Asriel It’s gr8!

6 Likes

@MakutaTexxidos

that’s bad

3 Likes

Perfection.