Mobile Suit Gundam and all related works

To be perfectly honest, there are just so many shows out there and do many tone shifts. Most are semi-serious war stories, you have your goofy as all hell SD and Build Fighters, etc. I personally despise the SEED series because of it’s super generic “I’m protagonsit and I never die. Why? BECAUSE THE PLOT”. But I adore the original suits from it.

1 Like

Very recently I finished up Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters Try. Both where fantastic seasons.

Also, Iron Blooded seems to be coolio so far.

They announced an anime adaptation of Thunderbolt a few days ago.

really? Thats cool.

Also you guys who have a PS3 should try out Gundam: Battle Operations. (You will need to make a Japanese PSN to do this)

For those of you that have the model kits, how are they?

2 Likes

Most recent I got was a Real-Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom…

unlike regular model kits, real grades are abit… fragile.

from what I hear current model kits are action figure durable or something

1 Like

K cool. I am looking into getting a version of the astray green frame, or red frame…not sure yet.

which versions/custom variants and/or what grade?

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.1999.co.jp%2Feng%2F10329476&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGfIZRIuxPbpfex6Jze4kQ69AcEzQ

That will be very nice, but RGs are pretty fragile. Any HG made during the Seed era before some time, I assume before 2008-9 won’t be great, But any past that will be worth it. But if you’re inclined to get it just for display, go ahead. Being that I had an RG frame in my hands, it is interesting and complex, but completable

1 Like

K. Yeah I kinda just want it to look at, something to mix things up a bit.

1 Like

Personally, my favorite that I’ve seen so far has either been Gundam the Origin, Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 War in the Pocket (watch it every Christmas,) or Turn A Gundam, but from what I seen and heard I think After War Gundam X might take that spot once Rightstuf releases legally in America for the first time next year. Iron Blooded Orphans has been pretty good but that isn’t far enough for me to judge yet.

1 Like

So what is everyone’s favorite Mobile Suit?

Mobile Suit in general, or non-Gundam mobile suit?

Mobile Suit in general.

I, myself, am a YMS-15 Gyan fanboy.

1 Like

Oh okay… then that would be the Sazabi

1 Like

Zeon gets all the cool Mobile Suits :laughing:

1 Like

Ikr :sunglasses: (RIP old sunglasses emoticon). Also, didn’t notice you because you got rid of your MOC avatar.

1 Like

Wow…

It may return, but Exia is my second favorite Mobile Suit.

This has probably been posted:

2 Likes