Mobile Suit Gundam and all related works

RIP

I was thinking about picking that up. On another note, I bought the Shia QAN [T] because I couldn’t get over how stupid and hilarious it is.

Also, I finished painting up all the gold on the HG Montero.

3 Likes

How are those neko ears? But on a different note is it topheavy in any way?

Alright, I just built it yesterday.

Yes, those are cat ears. Definitely the most hilarious portion of the design. It’s essentially a female version of the 00 Qan [T].

As for the weight of the weapons binder, it’s not horrible. I have noticed that in some poses it will begin to add weight to one side of the kit, but as long as you’re careful with how you pose it you should be fine. If you have an action base, however, it doesn’t matter at all.

4 Likes

There was a cringy, but adorable part in Build Fighters Try Island Wars where Shia meowed… she just said “nya.”

1 Like

So guys I just finished Try and Island Wars.

:ok_hand:stuff

ill be watching msg next

2 Likes

I just watched episode 4 of The Origin, and there were some pretty violent scenes… then again, the UC timeline is pretty violent.

2 Likes

It was INCREDIBLE

I honestly have no questions about what led up to the war

it answered them all so well

1 Like

And then they also announced we’re getting two more Origin OVA’s. One is Battle of Loum and the other is probably Operation British.

2 Likes

Yes it was… yes it was.

1 Like

Anyone else watch the new episode of ibo? I thought it was amazing how they did that episode. :grinning:

Where’d you watch it? I’m still on episode 32 because I haven’t seen the YouTube channel upload it yet.

We’re getting a battle with that animation for that long?
I’ve gotta finish Origin, then.

http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/anime/detail.MOBILESUITGUNDAMIRONBLOODEDORPHANS.html
I use Daisuki because the Youtube uploads are blocked here in the states.

1 Like

Yeah i also use daisuki.net

1 Like

I use crunchyroll

Want to ask this here because it’s likely the most appropriate.

What’s your favorite SD Gundam/Mech in terms of proportions? Asking this because I’m looking for reference and the SD’s I’ve seen tend to vary in limb length.

The SDs I’m used to are much more squat.

Best Gundam show?

Maybe…

3 Likes

…excuse me what?.."

Watch episode 2. It’s even better.