MOC: Earth Girl

A teenager from the Earth Region who recently got a job as a guard in the city of the Mask Makers. She’d rather be a chef.

57 Likes

Nice build! Just to let you know, though, the pictures seem to be messed up. The dimensions seem to be off.

EDIT: yep, they’re good now. :slight_smile:

Good call, they should be fixed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a brilliantly simple torso, I love it.

2 Likes

Pretty nice, though the design is kinda generic; give it any other color scheme and she could might as well be from another village (whether that’s a good or bad thing… I’m not sure).

1 Like

I mean, she’s a villager, so she needn’t be that distinct. If anything, being able to recolour her to create characters from different villagers is a good thing. You could still expand upon the design though, with different accessories or limbs.

5 Likes

If you don’t mind if like to try just that.

1 Like

Feel free!

2 Likes

My story for this moc is that she’s Korgot before she became a protector.

1 Like

No, she’s a guard who wanted to be a chef :stuck_out_tongue:

DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

why is the picture cut in half?

JUST DO IT

really nice moc, I like the fact that it looks generic

16 Likes

A very efficient and simple use of the Bull Skull Mask!

2 Likes

that torso is genius for just a simple build. Mind if I use it when I’d need a generic body?

1 Like

Its nice, but the silver seems out of place.

1 Like

I’d argue that the brown on the spear is more OOP than the mask, since the Mask is somewhat equalized by the spear, plus it’s bigger.

~W12~

1 Like

The brown connectors I sometimes use on weapons represent wood, leather or twine that’s there either to seal a join between the bar and a blade (such as here), or that’s simply there to pad the handle.

1 Like

it’s such a simple moc, but it’s a great one at that.

also,I have plans for that torso design.

Wouldn’t have thought the skull bull mask would work as a chestplate, but it does

Simple, but I like it. 7/10

1 Like