MOC: Gadu, Toa of Stone

Imgur

Employed as a guard, Gadu cares not for quests of destiny and conquest. Standing guard instead with his mighty shield and staff suits him just fine.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

50 Likes

Fantastic work, love the shield!

2 Likes

Really cool. The lower leg is a bit eh though.

1 Like

Why is this pic so wide?

Or is it just for me? Anyways I love how this looks, but it is weird seeing Axonn’s mask without the horn

2 Likes

Quite like this. There’s a weird gap between the shoulders and the chest armor that’s really quite weird, but aside form that it’s LoganMcOwen standard fare, which is a pretty good spot to be in.

2 Likes

Nice to see more MOCs from you.

It’s not everyday you see many Toa or Stone MOCs with yellow in their color scheme, which is not a bad thing, as it looks very nice here. Something about the torso looks a little odd but I can’t quite lay my finger on it. Otherwise, this is great!

2 Likes

I love the moc, and I think it’s very helpful to take off half of the armor to show the insides. My only gripe is that the feet look a little feminine, as in they look like heels, but that might be just me. I also liked the original Rode, and I think it would’ve looked better with the horn, but whatevs. I love this moc. Keep it up, Lowen.

2 Likes

I like the hip build.

1 Like