MOC: Gadu, Toa of Stone

Employed as a guard, Gadu cares not for quests of destiny and conquest. Standing guard instead with his mighty shield and staff suits him just fine.

49 Likes

Fantastic work, love the shield!

1 Like

Really cool. The lower leg is a bit eh though.

1 Like

Why is this pic so wide?

Or is it just for me? Anyways I love how this looks, but it is weird seeing Axonn's mask without the horn

1 Like

Quite like this. There's a weird gap between the shoulders and the chest armor that's really quite weird, but aside form that it's LoganMcOwen standard fare, which is a pretty good spot to be in.

1 Like

Nice to see more MOCs from you.

It's not everyday you see many Toa or Stone MOCs with yellow in their color scheme, which is not a bad thing, as it looks very nice here. Something about the torso looks a little odd but I can't quite lay my finger on it. Otherwise, this is great!

1 Like

I love the moc, and I think it's very helpful to take off half of the armor to show the insides. My only gripe is that the feet look a little feminine, as in they look like heels, but that might be just me. I also liked the original Rode, and I think it would've looked better with the horn, but whatevs. I love this moc. Keep it up, Lowen.

1 Like

I like the hip build.

1 Like