MOC Spotlight: BIONICLE House Challenge!

post picture or link topic here?

1 Like

Is LDD allowed?

Entry: the Tower of Ekimu

Probably not gonna win, but hey, why not?

5 Likes

Doesn’t matter either way.

Absolutely.

5 Likes

I’m excited to see what comes out of this

1 Like

Here is a second entry for me. Better than my last, primarily because my parts limitation didn’t apply this time.

2 Likes

What is the minimal use of System, is it 10%?

2 Likes

Sure, we can say 10%.

2 Likes

:cricket:

3 Likes

Lol I was really banking on being the only person in the competition, but now it appears that someone has bested me. Best of luck to you!

Eh, I might as well enter this thing I made a day after this was announced since I’ve nothing else

The Eiffel Tower

I can’t wait to see more cool creations for this contest

4 Likes

Lol that second picture is especially beautiful

2 Likes

Even aliens like to go to tourist attractions

3 Likes

Lol it got pinned cause its got like 3 contestants

2 Likes

So less than an hour, the challenge will be close, still surprise with the lack of contestant submitted.

inb4 last minute entire or extension

Fascinating as it may be to have a selection of constraction MOCs that depict architecture, I get the idea that, by implication as an “unconventional” MOC, many of these won’t do as well in a pan-and-zoom video. I mean, best of luck; I just don’t know how this video will work with these shots.

Could be bad timing or just lack of interest overall. No worries, we’ll have more challenges to come later. Thank you to those who actually submitted creations! A decision has been made and a video will be up later.

5 Likes

Well Ven picked @Samtastictogo architecture to be featured in the moc spotlight.
congrats and I wonder what the next challenge will be-

4 Likes

Congrats @Samtastictogo for winning, and @Square for entering

This all of a sudden makes me want to hold a contest/challenge

1 Like