MOC Spotlight Challenge: Fire and Ice! (ENTRY PERIOD CLOSED!!)

Ugh I really struggling on this, because I’m trying to make a snow man just can’t get the shape right

1 Like

Something I love about MOCs is how they can inspire other people and their builds–Don’t be afraid to look up some inspiration and take notes from other builders or even existing Lego sets!

2 Likes

Guys, if I’m the only entry, I have to get into the video!

6 Likes

One entry in for the challenge, and I love it!

Should I extend the entry period?? Are y’all gonna be able to make it before 11:59pm tomorrow?

4 Likes

yes
we can do it

I think that it would be a good idea. I don’t know why I didn’t decide to work on an entry earlier, but I’ll see what I can come up with…

2 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

Not my greatest work, but I didn’t want Winger to be the only participant

4 Likes

Dangit!

2 Likes

Here’s my last-minute entry!

5 Likes

I’ll be home later today so maybe I’ll have time to whip something up.

2 Likes

fun

4 Likes

technically two minutes late whoops lol

2 Likes

The deadline is in the PST timezone, and is about an hour and a half away as I’m writing this, so you should be fine.

4 Likes

Cutting it close

2 Likes

darn darn darny darn darn

2 Likes

he he ho ho

Ayo, the Spotlight video was uploaded.

If you don’t have time to watch all 25 minutes, he talks about the next and upcoming challenges at around the 20 minute mark. Congrats to everyone who entered, and thank you @StarBreaker for organizing this. It’s some of the most enjoyment I’ve had out of LEGO in a solid amount of time.

11 Likes

I’m trying to figure out what to make for his next challenge…

If anything, I don’t know whether to join.

1 Like

I really enjoyed seeing a breakdown of all the build, can’t wait to get an idea for the next contest!

Just for future note my name is pronounced ill-rack :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes