Link to CBW page

22 Likes

Plural’s Quick Review:

• Color Scheme is consistent
  • Like the Torso
  • The blades on the arms look Meh
  • Rubber Bands are strange
  • Thighs are strange

I would give this MOC an overall rating of an 8/10.

Great Job! :smiley:

4 Likes

Great! I love the use of a fan element! The torso is great, Color scheme is mostly consistant, the weapon is awesome, the rubber bands on the mask look G.R.E.A.T! So I would give it a 9/10 cause the thighs look kinda weird and the arm blades are okay at most and almost no needed

The avohkii doesn’t really fit on a body that looks feminine and small. I know it’s supposed to be a different mask but it just doesn’t fit regardless.

This earns a B. It’s ok, but a little fixing should be done.

1 Like

Fixing? Can you elaborate?

About the Avohkii…

1 Like

I think maybe a change in the colorshceme for more trans colors would be nice, considering this is a toa of glass. Maybe some blue (yeah, I read the wiki page)

I don’t know what Pohatu’s claws are doing on her thighs but I assume they’re weapons. If they aren’t, consider flipping them or maybe just use a whole new piece entirely.

The back of the torso could have been done better, and my that I mean the black parts. Also, it looks like one of your silver ccbs shells is a little dirty.

Also the avohkii. It’s been burned into my skull that it works best on male mocs.

Well thank you.
I didn’t add any blue because A) I don’t have any to spare and B) I didn’t want her to look like a Toa of Lightning w/ silver armor. I was considering adding trans colors though.
The Pohatu claws were just an experiment, although I though I integrated them decently well
The back of the torso can be covered by flipping the shell cover upside down, although it doesn’t really bother me, and the shell… is actually a black one covered in silver sharpie… I ran out of regular ones.

1 Like

I like the pohatu claws. I was just a little confused :smile:

1 Like

Oh my god, arm-blades! I mean, not well done arm-blades, but still. Ooh, Furno’s sword!
#10/10

2 Likes

Strangest review I ever dun heard.

1 Like

Yeah, well I-

Uhrgh.

I-

Yeah.

2 Likes

I like your choice in eye color.

Wow, you did the sharpie well. I could hardly tell.

1 Like

I never knew there were sharpies in bonkle silver.

It’s great, but for a toa of glass, it’s sorta missing it.

Needs more trans blue for the glass look imo, and the rubber bands are not very good, at all.

Well barring Trans-clear, how would You do it better?

Neat! time for a review!

The legs. the lower legs are okay, I guess. not a huge fan of them, but they are passable. the feet, maybe replace them with HF 1.0 feet? the upper legs. they are messy, but okay.

the torso. ehhhh. the pins coming out of the stomach are odd, and out of place. the rest is okay.

the arms. they are good, maybe some larger shells, as the upper arms look a little bare. and some tires could fill in the gaps.

the mask, I dont…really…like it. I am not a huge fan of that mask, and that may be me, but eh.

overall, I think she is a good MOC, great job! a few touch-ups and she will be prefect! and just a thought, considering she is a toa of glass, maybe give her some clear pieces?

1 Like

Quite the bizarre element, but I like it!

Great job on this MOC

it’s better than what i can do

I’d give it a 8/10