MOC thieves

I think the four month suspension is better, two weeks for stealing someones hard work is not enough

6 Likes

(This is how I imagine MOC thieves)

My mind is telling me no, BUT MY BODY! MY BODY IS TELLING ME YES!

14 Likes

There was this guy on CBW who claimed to be related to the guys who made the MOCs he posted, and that they gave him permission to use them. He first said this one guy was his brother, and then his cousin, and then his friend.

He later said he had permission from a bunch of people. And then claimed that he owned the MOC, but the creator of the MOC owned the picture of the MOC.

All his articles are now rip in peace. Thank Mata Nui.

3 Likes

Wait, who was the guy?

1 Like

Youngjusticeforever, now known as ShadowOfOblivion7119. He’s a real skrub.

1 Like

oh god

if he does the same things for all the others…

anyway, with “MOC thieves” I am a design thief, but stealing someone’s MOC and saying it actually yours is a little bit too much

that is the only moc he uploaded that I believe was actually made by him

11 Likes

UGH. Moc thieves.

I just wish they gave credit, but they don’t.

I think it’s obvious when someone steals MOCs though.

5 Likes

Wow I can’t believe this is a thing,

Do not taint these boards with his profane name!

2 Likes

When I first read your post, I thought you were insulting the show.
I’m glad you aren’t.

well I’ve seen moc thieves all around the old days of Biotube, but haven’t noticed it much around anymore, could be my lack of interest.

I’m still new to ttv so I haven’t been around enough. Still sucks to see stolen mocs :<

1 Like

I found some of our MOC’s on some wallpaper website

I haven’t seen it yet. I still wanna finish rewatching Justice League.

1 Like

What? How is that even…who would use a moc as a phone wallpaper?

I found some of the Brotherhood of Makuta MOC’s, (community project) including my own, on sites being sold for $6.59 as posters. I will continue to look up MOC’s found on the boards, and see if I find them on these websites. Here’s a link to one of them brotherhood-of-makuta-makuta-troodax-221009595410 Posters Online

2 Likes

That really sucks… I’ll help you out with that, if I find anything I’ll report it.

That wasn’t my MOC btw, that was Whovian41110’s, but thanks anyways :grinning:

1 Like

This was recent. :hammer:

2 Likes

Ohh so it wasnt his moc, now wonder I thought I had seen that moc before, welp thats what he gets

2 Likes