MOC: Waster of Worlds

This is my first post, fingers crossed…

Anyway, I have been creating MOCs for a while now (like the one in my profile pic), but I’ve never created anything bigger than a mid-sized figure.

So, one day, I aspired to do something different. While sitting uncomfortably next to my Parts Bins, I had one thought:

Think big.

And this was the result of my endeavors.

I originally had no idea what to call the beast (as I was still in shock that I managed something so big), but I eventually settled for the name Waster of Worlds. It seemed to encapsulate the main theme of the MOC: a literal death machine.

The MOC itself is quite large: even though it isn’t any taller (or, in some cases, wider) than most large scale MOCs I see, it’s still quite a feat.
I don’t even remember how I built it in the first place…

Although the legs are quite short/stubby compared to the body, because of the friction joints and pistons (and, well, there’s FOUR of them) this MOC is surprisingly pose-able.
However, I lack enough friction joints to retain stability in the arms, so they can prove difficult to pose. However, with proper care, it was possible.

Here’s a few close-ups to show detail of the body parts:

Unintentional selfie on this last one…

Anyway, this is it.

Fingers still crossed :smile:

6 Likes

for your first large MOC i’d say you did well. one thing you could work on is making the colors more consistent.

2 Likes

O.O

I’m not sure what’s going on, I can’t even.

3 Likes

Half the time I don’t even know what I’m looking at, and half the time I see a thing. It’s a bit messy, but the overall design looks interesting, especially the head.

3 Likes

This moc is a Beast! I like the claws a lot. Great work.

it looks like one of the alien necromorphs from the end of dead space 3…

and I can’t tell if that’s a good thing or not…

looks alright, as your first big moc it’s fine.

1 Like

It Does?

Oh yeah, it does…

It looks interesting, but from a picture-only perspective, and really can’t understand what it is.

1 Like

A agree with the others. It looks extremely convoluted in many places. For future MOCs, I recommend trying to have a precise idea in your mind of what you want to build.

It’s a death machine. I don’t even care that it looks odd, because I think that adds to its terrifying appearance even more. People don’t know what it is, and then suddenly, they’re dead.

This is Marendar’s evil cousin.

I have literally no don’t know what this is, explain confusing.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE

5 Likes