Mocist flaws

Hey guys so as most of you probably know I am fairly new to the boards and I am not the greatest moccist so I would like to know what I need to improve on. Please leave any improvements I can make. Thanks!

Could you post some examples of your MOCs? It’s always easiest to give advice after seeing a demonstration :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah! That’s a good idea! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok so here are my Rahi Mocs TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains
Here is probably my best Titan moc http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/c/fcebd92521d47038b7ef20627647616231329ca5.JPG

ok here’s my advice, I hope I wasn’t to harsh :cry:

Well, from the looks of your titan MOC you seem to lack ambition. It’s a good enough creation, but if you don’t mind me saying, it looks like a rough draft of the build. The way I got as “good” as I am (although I wouldn’t say I’m a great MOCer at all) was through finding something I liked and trying to replicate it.
I’m not saying copy everything you see and claim it as your own, but you can learn a lot from replication.
Your Rahi MOCs were fairly simple, but they were still good looking. I think that you’ll become a very skilled MOCer with a little practice.

TLDR: You have the skills, but need to find a style. :smile: good luck

3 Likes

Hey thanks brush that was just the advic I was looking for and no that didn’t sound harsh at all

np, glad I could help