Modularity Star Trek Sync View

SPACE: THE FINAL FRONTIER

These are the voyages of the starship Modcast. Its month-long mission to finally watch more episodes of Star Trek, not because Jogn told us to nope… [cue intro theme]

Its finally happening for real this time. Through the power of sync viewing on cytube, we will be watching a few episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series.

Using this handy link, you will be transported to our sync viewing abode:

We’re currently figuring out times to do this so if you’re interested, please post your preferred date and time, so we can consider when to host these.

###The episodes we’re looking at watching are:

• Arena

• Space Seed

• Mirror, Mirror

:vulcan:

4 Likes

That’s a good one.

2 Likes

never

4 Likes

To that I say:

3 Likes

GG Jiggy. You couldn’t find anyone to watch your nerd show with you, so you’re using Modularity to find ST friends. You make me sad.

3 Likes

You say that

But I know what you’re really thinking:

1 Like

star wars for life!

2 Likes

You sad, old man. I would never watch your terrible and old nerd show about overweight men running around and punching tacky alien costumes. Your weak sauce memes won’t convert me.

2 Likes

Your words ring hollow

You can’t hide what you really think

2 Likes

But what if I think nothing?

1 Like

Then I’ll conclude you aren’t a sapient life form and the Prime Directive forbids me to have any contact with you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Are you alright in the head? There’s no one on the planet who would like to watch an obsolete TV show like Star Trek with an ancient geezer. I petition that we make sure Jognathan Underscore Smith dies alone, his complete TOS VHS collection being the only thing by his side.

1 Like

How did you know :open_mouth:

1 Like

Well I don’t like Star Trek but watching it with ModCast would be enough to get me to

1 Like