Modularity

The Modcast is Comin’ Atcha

Finally, after all these years months! We’re back with an episode we livestreamed way back on May 1st. Sorry for the huge delay- to make it up for y’all I’ve dubbed this week ‘Edit Week’ as I’m committed to getting Modcasts 61, 62, and 63 all done in the next few days. So hopefully Modcasts will become a regular thing for October at least : )

Shout out to @PekekoaOfJungle for his awesome Mod Squad pixel art used in episode 52! and thanks to Waj for his Infinity train art used in episode 58.

7 Likes

I understood that reference!

2 Likes

Jogn knows how to roll with it.

2 Likes

Somewhere out there, there’s many people who don’t get these references

3 Likes

Slime and I voiced a lil intro for @Oonie’s awesome Modularity Megazord review. Definitely check it out along with the rest of the review:

6 Likes

At long last, a new Modcast! Wait, it’s only been 9 days!?

We’re back discussing Infinity Train and this time its with a very special guest; TTV Moderator extraordinaire, @BioKnight!

A moderator of the TTV Message Boards on The Modcast? What a concept. I also posted the art for the episode in this topic, if you wanna check out the full designs for some reason:

4 Likes

'Twas a fun time. Can’t wait to be on more episodes in the future

3 Likes

Definitely man, thanks again for guest starring!

2 Likes

Stephan Universal is his own Mo–dcast

It has been 4 years (minus six days, but who’s countin’?) since we talked about Steven Universe, and since it came to a close earlier this year, we have returned to discuss it once more.

Tested out s’more 3D stuff. Had a lot of fun with the editing- always wanted to use a track matte key for something : )

3 Likes

Maybe you can invite exx and Takuma for a bird Friday video.

1 Like

For whom The Elder Scrolls

We’re finally back, and on the 5th anniversary of the channel no less. We talk about The Elder Scrolls (and by ‘we’ I mean I’m not on this ep) with our good friends @Kan and @Xevins!

11 Likes

We’ve been planning on doing a playthrough of the fan game BIONICLE: Masks of Power Legacy and I was wondering:

Do you think we should record one person playing it or multiple?

10 Likes

Multiple. And don’t cut any banter out.

11 Likes

Multiple is usually more interesting.

5 Likes

Definitely record multiple players.

4 Likes

Multiple

3 Likes

Duly noted, guess we’ll go with multiple players. Thanks everyone!

8 Likes

no wait I was about to vote one person

me

6 Likes

ok

no

7 Likes

aw, why?