Modularity

Waj obviously :stuck_out_tongue:

dun believe his lies

6 Likes

A possible topic for ModCast: and forgive me if this already covered, for I haven’t kept track of all the episodes:

Bionicle Memes?

3 Likes

Well, we did an episode on memes in general, in which we tried and failed to think of anything insightful to say for half an hour. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Celebrating a year of collaboration with more collaboration than ever before!

##Thanks again to everyone at the BCC crew! @LQ1998 @Leoxandar @FordianL_at_the_BCC @Mace3739 :smile:

That’s cute past Waj.

This has been the most intensive editing project I’ve worked on thus far. I spent the last week and a half (10 days) continuously editing this, mainly because I wanted to. Originally, LQ was going to work on half of it, but it would most likely be released in 3 weeks to a month. So I said, hey, why don’t I do all of it? Working with 9 audio tracks was quite fun actually, I had cut the audio down from 1:40:00 to 40:00 in 4 days. So there were a lot of 4s involved.

How this came about was actually pretty funny. When I was still part of TTV’s fan community central chat, I got in a voice call where nobody else was talking- a thing I got used to, and once spent 5 hours talking to muted people listening, but when LQ entered the fray, I said ‘hey, this is like a crossover episode between the Modcast and the BCC’ and he laughed. Months later he messaged me on discord, ‘so how ‘bout that collab?’ and I was like, ‘cool’.

It’s weird to think a year has already gone by. When this started I honestly thought it would combust like so many other collaborative endeavours RIP Cliffhorse Crew, Hand Of Artahka, Unity Cast. So it shall be interesting to see how things unfold this year. Nothing lasts forever, but it sure is fun while it does.

12 Likes

a.k.a the reason why the best wiki ever exists.

8 Likes

oh gosh
i’ve almost been a mod for two years

I SWEAR I WAS JUST A NORMAL USER YESTERDAY

Nah but seriously, it was really awesome to work with the BCC on this. I had loads of fun hosting my section, and I think everyone else did too.

Here’s to another year of (nearly) weekly uploads!

10 Likes

This succeeded where our collab with the CHC failed :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yeah mang! :smile:

…

Except for next week probably, since we didn’t record an episode yesterday as I was incredibly burnt out after editing the collab and am also sick.

Sorry for the recent influx of delays, we’ll hopefully get episode 37 recorded for next next Monday.

Also because I forgot to earlier, I wanted to thank all of you for watching and commenting on the videos we’ve made this past year. It’s been a ton of fun making videos, and it’s been made even more fun by all of you cool people that comment. You guys are pretty schway. Thank you again!

7 Likes

Aww, you’re too sweet and hardworking, Waj and company…

…Don’t let it go to your head…

…Also, what are you plotting?

7 Likes

The game show episodes are definitely a hit because my siblings even watched them, even though they really don’t know that much about Bionicle. Very entertaining and I got to see both of my favorite podcasts do something together. Looking forward to future videos from both groups.

P.S. I think Political_Slime’s game was our favorite.

3 Likes

Thanks Oonie, you’re a pretty cool dude too :smile:

But-but Oonie, we’re yootoob famus :stuck_out_tongue:

(nah, we’re a bunch of skrubs who wanna make things cuz it’s fun. plus we can make new friends since we have no social lives)

When we start making Top 10’s, you’ll know we’ve sold our souls to the Youtube algorithm.

Well we have this new upcoming seri-[redacted for being too highly suspect]

Woah, that’s awesome! Glad it was able to entertain them :smile:

Twas my favorite too. Probably because I came up with mine the day before, and came up with the questions 4 hours before recording.

7 Likes

What are you, me in history class?

9 Likes

Evidently.

Waj confirmed Winterstorm345 dupe

9 Likes

Please, if I had mod powers I’d be the greatest supervillain on the boards

7 Likes

U wot m8

@AllOfModSquadYesThisDoesn’tWorkButWhatev
Please, keep it up, your very breath is my only hope for continuing to meme on existence

7 Likes

@ moderators is a thing. But we usually don’t want people to use it. flagitdonttagit as the cool kids say.

8 Likes

An inverse hyperbola

5 Likes

oh, god not math, anything but math!

6 Likes

i rember that day i was here for that day, it was a great day, i am pleased i was there in the start.[quote=“Waj, post:1116, topic:21126”]
RIP Cliffhorse Crew
[/quote]

yer, only guy who watched that stuff, it was fun while it lasted.

thats not cute past waj, its shows you cant keep to the time scale, bad waj bad.

i enjoyed this in all, i want more, more games ( with the idea i posted about the middle man who hosts the games ) and more stuff, like other stuff and things, you know other stuff and things( maybe a video game fight or something, maybe on each other podcast where you guys guest star more ) anyway waj is up to something and i need to review the footage of him for the last 5 days to see what hes up to. bye

5 Likes

this list is all wrong

a correct modcast top ten list would be all the episodes where i did the art for the thumbnail

4 Likes