Monopoly’s Thing (RP)

What would result would be a truly monumental explosion, igniting both the Tiberium struck, and the Tiberium nearby leaving an almost a half-mile wide crater, and seeding the surrounding area with Tiberium.

(And I am not exaggerating here, if he’s kicking it with enough force to detonate it, this is exactly what would happen. At least it’s not liquid Tib. That would be scary.)

1 Like

Hepohepo blinked as the explosion blasted past him. He then coughed. “Neat.” He smirked. He looked down and saw bits of his body in multiple locations around him. He sees his hand nearby and snaps it, whereupon he reforms perfectly and goes along his way.

OOC: introducing him to Tib might have been a bad Idea.

IC: Unfortunately, the explosion had attracted the attention of a nearby Scrin base,

Whom sent a squadron (4) of stormriders to investigate a potential harvest.

1 Like

Hepohepo would run into them along the road, and stop. “Now, what do we have here?” He asks.

The Stormriders flew past towards the explosion, while one stayed behind, and circled Hepohepo, collecting data.

They would find him to be made of a strange substance that their scanners couldn’t quite get an accurate reading on, as the composition of it seemed to change at random intervals.

Hepohepo walked towards the strange device flying around him.

The Stormrider called back to base, requesting a team of seekers, which have a better sensor suite.

The Seekers arrived, and began to scan him.

1 Like

They would find something very similar. On a molecular level, this subject’s body changed composition at random, usually quick intervals. It seemed chaotic, and for all intents and purposes just didn’t make sense.

OOC: you now have a choice, one option results in drifting in space, the.other leads to no troubles, choose wisely. Here’s a hint, power is strength.

IC: The Scrin forces circled silently.

Hepohepo had two choices, either destroy them, or go on about his way.

1 Like

“Are you going to do anything?” Hepohepo asked them.

They circled for a moment, while a four legged Mastermind walked up to him.

The Mastermind stated at him for a long while, with it’s singular shining white eye.

Then, a voice spoke in his head, strange and echoey.

“Hew… Hew aret thy?” It asked, struggling with the unfamiliar language.

1 Like

“I am Chaos.” He responds simply.

“Www-heee hhave n-o wish to deestriy thy, stay out of art path, and we shant hamrth thy.”

1 Like

“Whatever.” he responds, walking past the Mastermind.

A seeker moves in front of him.

“haltt. We requre asnwer.”

1 Like

“I would, but you just bore me. Now, excuse me while I walk away not caring.” He says, not stopping.

OOC: Last chance.

IC: “Wwweeee giv chance last onnneee” It said.

1 Like

He ignores them as he keeps going.

The scrin continued to move past him, presumably to set up Tib mining operations.

Unknown appears watching the world. They first make a stone archway in a green plains.