Monopoly’s Weird Court Case

I see you’ve reinstated the post
very suspicious

now I have to edit that

4 Likes

Heh heh heh

1 Like

I didn’t expect this from you, Atobe.

I congratulate your open nature though. You edited your post to add that bit in, at your own expense. You didn’t have to do that, but you took the risk.

Truly a role-model to everyone here.
especially Rukah

4 Likes

Does it count if I say she’s cute?

2 Likes

Thought this had a smiley face at first

Which reminds me

why am I not prosecuting these fiends for their debauchery

6 Likes

Because I have a monopoly on furry prosecution, and if you were you’d have to pay me a one time installment of 20$ usd

But don’t worry I’m certain you have that kind of cash.

No, that’s a strand of hair

4 Likes

…wow

I wouldnt personally call rakshi heads adorable, but ok. Knowing that all that definitely helps with understanding the comic

Also Cordax is now a Lawyer, neat

3 Likes

This is a top-notch explanation, I like seeing it from your perspective.

In a full disclosure, however, I can verify that I have no furry tendencies (I’m only somewhat clear on what that even means) and really do find the bats cute the same way I find kittens cute. They’re fun, unique concepts, funny drawings, and neat builds. As for my monologue and other suspicious rhetoric, if anyone’s paid a decent amount of attention to my mode of commenting on this site, I do tend to leave more interesting comments than “it’s nice.”

…All that said, I still find the comic and the whole business hilarious. And I have not yet tried to build a physical bat girl, but it might be instructive and funny. I do love a good joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ya’ll have a great amount of skill at making these comics! Thanks for the enjoyable read!

3 Likes

Can I, as a lawyer hire a lawyer?

2 Likes

i asumme so

I’m available

and will ensure justice is done on your behalf

1 Like

Given the historic importance of these events, I’ve seen fit to inscribe them onto the iceberg.

6 Likes

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen on TTV since joining.

3 Likes

And yet you’ve seen Ghid’s face amirite

6 Likes

i see my dear blouks on there, is there thunderthighs as well?

I vouch for my friend he is not a simp… or is he? @Rhyla416

2 Likes

firstly - Welcome to the boards!
Secondly -thank you
And Thirdly i regret to inform you that the bat v bug wars have been concluded since the bats retreated to cornwall

4 Likes

Not anymore, now they’re going all across England:

5 Likes

Whap
i love these bats

3 Likes