More like...

BIONICLE Guys whose parts are really good; the sets sometimes? More like BIONICLE Guys G2 ended when the sets were finally getting cool.

(ugh… the skull spider/skeleton villains were AWFUL)

The sets sometimes? More like underappreciated sets.

Under-appreciated sets? More like amounting debts.

5 Likes

Amounting debts? More like get a job or go to a trade school if you want to avoid debts by going to a University without scholarships.

3 Likes

Get a job or go to trade school if you want to avoid debts by going to a university without scholarships? More like don’t get a job and live homeless under a bridge if you want to avoid debt.

2 Likes

Avoid debt? More like max out your mum’s credit card for Robux.

2 Likes

Max out your mum’s credit card for Robux? More like sell V-bucks from your locker at school.

2 Likes

Sell V-bucks? More like paying money for in-game currency is never a good thing to spend your money on.

1 Like

Paying money for in-game currency is never a good thing to spend your money on? More like spend on your money on Bit-coin

2 Likes

Bitcoin, more like blackmail.

Blackmail? More like chain mail.

1 Like

Chain mail more like it’s-time-for-a-crusade mail.

(I’m terrible at this game : p )

2 Likes

Crusade mail? More like Crusade male.

this one doesn’t make much sense

1 Like

Crusade male? More like [POLITICAL JOKE REDACTED]

2 Likes

[POLITICAL JOKE REDACTED]? More like, [INSERT LAWYER JOKE HERE]

2 Likes

[INSERT LAWYER JOKE HERE]? That’s an odd way to say [INJOKE FROM AN UNRELEASED LET’S PLAY I COSTARRED IN WHICH I’M STILL WAITING FOR]

2 Likes

[INJOKE FROM AN UNRELEASED LET’S PLAY I COSTARRED IN WHICH I’M STILL WAITING FOR], more like, man, I was trying to comply with the no politics policy on the board, you guys are taking it too far!

3 Likes

More like ______

______? More like, addressing that politics exist isn’t political in itself

I mean… nothing politically charged was said, they just referenced to the fact the it exists… and the guidelines obviously accept that it exists, I personally don’t think it is a problem but I might be wrong.

1 Like

More like, I had a joke in mind that was political in nature; decided to not say it but mention the reason in question.