Most Anticipated Games of 2015

I heard that Just Cause 3 was in development. Just Cause 2 was one of my favorite games. For those of you that don’t know, Just Cause 2 is like GTA, but with more explosions and dual wielding smgs and grappling hooks and a massive tropical map. For the love of god you have to look this game up it’s insane.

Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess is a lot bether than Wind Waker in my opinion. I personally rate Wind Waker as the worst (least good) 3D console Zelda game.

But I’m still extremely hyped to see what they are going to do with Zelda U! it really looks like they have something special on the way.

I can agree with this. Now I am hyped for certain games.

But particularly if they have playable Sangheili

2 Likes

I’m very excited for Five Nights at Freddy’s 3. (Plz don’t h8 me)

2 Likes

I’m very excited to watch someone else play Five Nights and Freddy’s 3, get freaked out, and then close the video before the first jump-scare even starts.

4 Likes

They won’t. Cause you see, jumpscares aren’t scary. And neither is FNaF

That’s 100% opinion. :cat:

2 Likes

it’s really not. If you want scary, go watch Aliens.

The trailer alone gives a lot of people the creeps =D I love that movie.

If we want scary, go and look at @Nyran’s face.

On topic, I’m really hyped for Evolve and Majora’s Mask 3D! Both are looking great!

1 Like

#SICK BURN

another game I would be looking forward to is…

Uh

still kh 3

STILL REALLY HYPED FOR THIS ONE GAME ALO-

Wait

What do you mean it probably will come out in 2016

:C

2 Likes

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! NOOOOOOOOO

#Dreams crushed

1 Like

Here’s the thing about FNAF, at least imo. While consistent jumpscares definitely lose a lot of their frightening-ness, FNAF does an excellent job of working around that by instead of making the jumpscares something you just run into as part of a linear storyline (i.e. Dead Space), the jumpscares are punishment for failure. This is where jumpscares really do work as a legitimate way of creating fear, because the fear is mostly being created by your mind in the same way most really good horror games work. The jumpscares, by themselves, aren’t all that terrifying; but the real horror comes into play when you’re consistently aware that failure will bring a jumpscare with it, and then that plays into your ability to actually perform the simple tasks the game sets before you. The fact that so much of your time is spent scrambling trying to figure out where the big bad monsters are, and that every time you do so, you’re essentially leaving yourself wide open for attack if you’ve missed one nearby, all play into the sense of horror.

In other words (tl;dr edition) the jumpscares alone aren’t what make FNaF terrifying. It’s the simple fact that the game leaves jumpscares dangling over your head at all moments as a form of punishment that allows your mind to take over and the fear to actually kick in.

With that said the consistent sequelization of the game has made me care for it a lot less. Piss off, FNaF.

-MT

7 Likes

I dunno
goofys voice actor apperently said 2015 release

But I dont really trust it

who knows

maybe it will come out

I agree

1 Like

I think it’s fine, since he does change it up enough between each game to make each one play differently, (i.e. More animatronics and no doors in FNaF 2) plus there’s the story which I find the best part of the series. Although, I definitely think it should stop at three.
Also, another game I’ve recently become hyped about is Xenoblade Chronicles X. I cannot wait to fly around in a giant robot. That sounds like the best thing ever.

1 Like

The only other games i’m excited for right now are Rime, The Talos Principle, Distance, The Witness, Ether One, No Man’s Sky, and Drifter.

No Man’s Sky looks like it’s going to be fantastic. I hope so, at least.
Batman Arkham Knight I’m super hyped for. I love the Arkham series, I love the direction they’re heading, and I’m just looking forward to playing another Batman game.
Zelda U is something I’ve really wanted for a long while. Zelda has already shaken up it’s formula with Link Between Worlds to rave reviews, and I’m hoping it’s taken to the logical conclusion here.
Final Fantasy XV is one that I haven’t seen mentioned at all, and I’m kind of surprised. Active flow combat system, huge world…I’ve been following this game since it was Versus XIII. Hopefully, it’ll be the bomb.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m just bitter, but going off of like, Every game since VII, I kinda feel like XV is going to be nothing but disappointment and crushed dreams.

3 Likes

Overwatch!

And I’m excited for Homeworld/Homeworld 2 remastered.

Wait

No one mentioned it

There isnt a final fantasy topic?

Somethings wrong here…

But, my expectations for my game are low

mainly because I dont want to be disappointed by anything
(I actually liked 13 tho)

slight bit of me hopes for a good game
maybe a great game