Movies that you would like to see in MCU

We need the amazingness of Combo Man. No story would be complete without him.

1 Like

Sinister 6!!!

1 Like

Howard the Duck is in the MCU. He had a joke in Gaurduans of the Galaxy 2, in a restraunt.

1 Like

and he was in one of the after credits scenes of the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

3 Likes

The cameos we never needed, never wanted, but probably deserve.

4 Likes

Maybe a young nick fury TV show?

2 Likes

He’s already had some cameos, so I think they’ll make something soon.

I doubt this would happen, and don’t know if it’d be good, but the idea randomly came to my head of an incredibles/MCU crossover

1 Like

They just released the phase 4 movie lineup. Some of your dream movies may be coming.

1 Like

This looks really fake

1 Like

That does

1 Like

Looks kind of fake.

EDIT: according to an article that popped up when I put it into google image search, this is a fan’s wish list and not an actual timeline of films to be released. I feel that the fact that “Spider-man dimensions” uses a font for Spider-man that I don’t think has been used since the 2000’s and it being on a slightly different colored background is a giveaway that this is fake.

Hey look it’s a fan-made logo of what a Phase 4 would look like, but we’ve know for a fact that actually Phase 4 comes out when after Avengers 4 is released.

1 Like

The part that tipped me off is that I think I’ve seen this before

If cap survives infinity war I’d like to see a nomad movie. If not, a winter soldier stand-alone

Yeah that was my bad for not reading far enough into it. Oops :flushed:

Fake news. Plus I bet Avengers 4 is the last Avengers movie.

1 Like

It’s fake? A shot! I really thought it is real!

Howling commandos there monsters and superheroes-nuff said also an actually good ghost rider movie

1 Like

I think we all want to see Disney X-men movies

4 Likes