Mr Fictional's journal: A Role Playing Game

Entry: 125: Apparently I can play drums quite well, and joined a band.

Entry 126: The band kicked me out after a small fight. Then, I decided that I was bored.

1 Like

Entry 127: I decided to try to cure my boredom, so I went to the doctor

Entry 128: But than I was kidnapped by Thugs in Clown’s paint leaded by some clown in a purple suit.

Entry 129 I dabbed and the clown cringed to death. I am being investigated.

Entry 130: I been gone for 2 months because I found a magic sword, and randomly say, " By The Power of Graystone, I HAVE THE POWER!!! than I try into a Buff dude.

1 Like

entry 131: PEOPLE ARE HAVEING A WAR WITH ROBOTS I DONT WANT TO DIE…IS THAT A GERMAN MAN IN ARMOR CHARGING AT ROBOTS

Entry 132: The war just ended. I got a participation award.

Entry Forty six and two: are just ahead of me

My wife came back and I have three kids- HAD- Three kids. One died. In other news I’m treating my family as I treat my plants, giving them barely any sunlight and water them twice a week

1 Like

Entry 134: I’ve been told by my wife’s lawyer that locking family members up in a cold dark basement is a felony and that I may be sent to prison.

3 Likes

Entry 135: My mom told me I had to move out or else she will call the police. I tried to move in with my wife but she still remembers the basement incident.

Entry 136: I found out that my soon-to-be ex-wife, have a secret lover, named Sheldon, So I want to his house and shocking discover that he is a tiny one-eyed plankton.

Entry 137: Sheldon and I have quickly become buddies, and are planning on stealing an important piece of paper.

Entry 138: some one shot an arrow at me that looked fancy, i now am starting to see a weird spirit following me

1 Like

Entry 139: Now that weird spirit takes me to my Christmas Past, after that another soon appears.